Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm at work, went out to the shop 29* emptied the garbage and back to my desk. Screw that. Got the heaters on out there now. We'll see how that goes.

Redrum
maxresdefault.jpg

so the Shining probably isn't a top 10 movies for you then huh?
no, i like suspensful movies, just not suspense in real life. its dang near noon and my boss still isn't in....

Speaking of suspense, we are still on standby here for my BIL liver transplant. No news yet. We remain just as we were last night, if they call and say 'go' then we jump.

Speaking of suspense, we are still on standby here for my BIL liver transplant. No news yet. We remain just as we were last night, if they call and say 'go' then we jump.
you said you have to wait to see how the person ahead him goes...??

that's even worse type of suspense, life death matter. Prayers man.

yea - that is kinda F-ed up... def not a good sign when the boss is dragging his feet about coming in and facing the light....
my thoughts exactly. I do have some hope, I've already churned up the networking of friends and former classmates, there's a decent chance i can find something, probably will result in a career change but I'm adaptable

you said you have to wait to see how the person ahead him goes...??
Yep. It's a chain. First the donor needs to die (12 year old kid on life support), family has to consent, liver has to be removed and prepped, recipient gets prepped and surgery begins. If the recipient cant accept the liver due to screening, prep, surgical issues (12 hr procedure) or rejects the liver in the first 12 hrs following completion of the surgery...then it goes to my BIL.

They can't give us updates other than to say 'standby' until something happens that puts him into 'go' status.

well say bye bye to Turkey..... The Russian embassy was just attacked in Turkey and the Ambassador killed............

The Turks will bomb the hell out of whoever did it. Then the Russians will also. Just watch.

-
Back