Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you want to look cool you have to wear shades

View attachment 1714999383
One of the window channels crumbled when I pulled it, hopefully I have a 48"strip coming from Rock auto, Man they come in all shapes and sizes hope I ordered the right ones. They are in the universal section not under the vehicles.

Morning folks! 29* over this way.
This is the warmest it's supposed to get today. Supposed to drop throughout the day to -10 with a minus 35 degree windchill. This is in Indiana not Alaska

IMG_0115.JPG

You can have it Chris!
Yeah. I did pull out my artic rescue gear. If it goes south today at work, I'll be prepared. I'll have to just to stay calm and not go off like a drill Sgt screaming at recruits

You need jelly in your belly! HMM a bagel with jelly sounds good right now!

Food !! I need to fix some Food !!!
Same here ! I need food and like you I will be hinting Wednesday threw Friday I believe.. I will be pulling my game camera card today and see what the heck they have been doing for the last 4 days and nights, I don't have a deer yet, and need two to fill the freezer up

Good morning, I am trying to figure how far north you are in Cal. I miss the west coast, it has been 35 years for me, many family in the La area
I'm 45 miles north of San francisco and 35 miles south of Sacramento on I-80

i was doing some thinking..... who here would be down for a convoy across route 66 ? call it a coffee shop cruise

Survived your party I see. Get everyone kicked out OK?
LOL - oh yea - it was a good time - 2 less showed than expected - which was in a way better (more room at the dining room tables) and all were out and headed home by 3:30. Caught the end of the early games and got to see the Pat's beat up on the Boncos.. a good day! :thumbsup:

-
Back