Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi guys and gals... Just doing a fly-by...

Been working 55-56 hours the past few weeks and not much "me" time...

Cool!

I have been involved with some scientific studies of social evaluation of tablets and it's very interesting to see that they can provide significant benefit to those under 6 yrs of age and those over 75 yrs of age. Everyone in between seems to get little extra benefit from them.

There seems to be something about the features, apps and touch controls that brings significant benefit to the age groups on each end of the spectrum. The studies are still trying to figure out what and why. My guess is that there is something intuitive about how they work that rewards the senses of those age groups.

Tyke. Mike snapped some pics yesterday and sent them for you.

20161218_102933.jpg

20161218_102849.jpg

20161218_100318.jpg

That looks like it could work. I sent a PM and I have to get to work. Have a great day everyone

Morning all . Today we find out if the work rumors are true.

And hoppy, that phone call helped more than you'll ever know. I actually slept for more than 2 hrs at a time for the first time in a week+.

Thanks

Morning all . Today we find out if the work rumors are true.

And hoppy, that phone call helped more than you'll ever know. I actually slept for more than 2 hrs at a time for the first time in a week+.

Thanks
It was good to talk to you, Hey there is no snow or ice outside!

14 degree's on the hill, Hop's !! I see you got the shades on your car bud :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes and I like them, they are not easy to find for a more door either. Then the member asked if I want another set? :rofl:

Yesterday took the truck for a ride and had the wipers on and all of a sudden heard a pop, freaking linkage bushing went out again. Have to get into it today and see what is going on. Might as well hook up the mech oil gauge also since I will be in that area, sucks being short.

-
Back