Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Whelp. The wife is pissed about the girlfriend. The girlfriend is pissed about the wife. Secretary filed a harassment suit. And the dog crapped in my slippers.. but i got a bottle of whiskey, a half pack of smokes, a double cheesburger and Barracuda... life is grand!

IF you get new glass - get a new gasket too - hell, if you use the old glass get a new gasket - that is the more likely weak link
Most likely it was not sealed well when installed. Depending what sealer was used you may be able to clean it and re-use it. Possible the gasket is damaged. Who installed it? Was there any metal repaired or possibly should have been and wasn't? I did my own and helped Hoppy with his. They aren't that hard to do, but can be tough to get positioned right in the seal. They are completely different than a modern widow install, so many guys that could do a great job on a new car don't have a clue what to do with these.

Whelp. The wife is pissed about the girlfriend. The girlfriend is pissed about the wife. Secretary filed a harassment suit. And the dog crapped in my slippers.. but i got a bottle of whiskey, a half pack of smokes, a double cheesburger and Barracuda... life is grand!

so I take it that you are the defendant ??

I always wanted a Santa Fe train set. That particular train fascinates me. I've done a bunch of art around it...
View attachment 1714999943

View attachment 1714999942

View attachment 1714999944

And a train I completely fabricated...

View attachment 1714999945

that one is cool but majority of sets when I was a kid had the "warbonnet" Santa Fe F9 so it was the most common. Of the Gen 1 Diesels, the GM E and F series were ahead of their time for reliability and a lot of roads using them.

I always found the Alco styling to be a bit more out there and more attractive than the GM but the Alco locos were not really around in model or full scale form.

And your toes are all warm and squishy too...well for a little while anyway...

be careful, you don't want to be booked and have to sign the inmate behavior module and then arrange your advisement and meeting with the public defender. The process is nuts.
No public defenders. As much as i walk the 'trouble line', i got a lawyer on retainer (he's cheap cuz i have dirt on him!)

By far ....my favorite locomotive ever

just pure beauty. If a machine can be "sexy" ....this is it IMO

NYCPA4210.jpg

that one is cool but majority of sets when I was a kid had the "warbonnet" Santa Fe F9 so it was the most common. Of the Gen 1 Diesels, the GM E and F series were ahead of their time for reliability and a lot of roads using them.

I always found the Alco styling to be a bit more out there and more attractive than the GM but the Alco locos were not really around in model or full scale form.
You would love coming to PA and checking out the train museum at the Strausburg Railroad. Tons of restored old locos sitting inside and many more outside waiting to be restored. The place is amazing!

Here are a couple of shots from out last visit there...

SB RR 5.jpg
SB RR 6.jpg
SB RR 8.jpg
SB RR 10.jpg
SB RR 13.jpg
SB RR 18.jpg
SB RR 22.jpg
SB RR 23.jpg
SB RR 24.jpg

I am not good t this picture thing from phone to computer but give me a minute

I am not good t this picture thing from phone to computer but give me a minute

Quick tips to uploading your selfies from your phone to PC:

1: Make sure your clothes were on in the selfie

2: Make sure you delete anything that can get you fired from your job

3: make sure there is no one naked in the background while you are smiling at yourself in your selfie.

All should be ok when following those simple steps :lol:

-
Back