Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have that in the Pennsy line!

The Historical rivalry betwwen the Pennsy and new York central lines is a really good read.

I have a bunch of books on this stuff that I have to dig out. I love every part of this stuff ....especially from the First Gen diesel age.

I have never been much into steam, but probably because I might be too young for that (if there is a such thing) ...I have only seen a live steam engine running once in my whole life.

The Historical rivalry betwwen the Pennsy and new York central lines is a really good read.

I have a bunch of books on this stuff that I have to dig out. I love every part of this stuff ....especially from the First Gen diesel age.

I have never been much into steam, but probably because I might be too young for that (if there is a such thing) ...I have only seen a live steam engine running once in my whole life.
Now you make me feel old. I can remember some of the transition from steam to electric

I have boxes of builders cast iron plates from steam engines. My grandfather collected them.

The railroad shops are 30 miles or so from here.

The railroad shops are 30 miles or so from here.
out here in the west, Wyoming is a great place for railroad history ....there is a DD40X in Wyoming that was in the union pacific line ...mega cool stuff but I have not been able to make it to see it myself in person ...unfortunately

Quick tips to uploading your selfies from your phone to PC:

1: Make sure your clothes were on in the selfie

2: Make sure you delete anything that can get you fired from your job

3: make sure there is no one naked in the background while you are smiling at yourself in your selfie.

All should be ok when following those simple steps :lol:
The voice of experience!

out here in the west, Wyoming is a great place for railroad history ....there is a DD40X in Wyoming that was in the union pacific line ...mega cool stuff but I have not been able to make it to see it myself in person ...unfortunately
There's our perfect date! Burger, road trip, trains!

More confectionaries being made tonight! Oreo Drops dipped in chocolate and the left over melted chocolate was used to dip pretzel sticks, peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets, potato chips and (top left) BACON!

Choco dip.JPG

Choco dip 1.JPG

The voice of experience!

I wish, I never had that much fun. My adoptive parents wouldn't even let me have a little phone till I had a job and even then it had to be a pre-paid one because they made me "prove" myself LOL

WooHoo! It's selfie time now! I'll go first...

that was past tense ....these days, I share a Galaxy S7 with my dad. Cheaper that way and I can still play Minion Rush and angry birds.

I bet your selfie would be awesome ...but maybe not for children :lol:

-
Back