Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've had a cast or two in my day - you got to be super careful at first... the muscles need time to get back to normal
Oh I totally agree with you. My ankle is very stiff and I've been sitting here with my foot in the air, writing the alphabet LOL. Trust me I wont push it to fast, but I didnt expect to be standing with out crutches already.

so what happened with that interview situation?
I did go into my current job to talk to both of my bosses face to face today. One was out sick the other was over at the other campus, so I didnt get to talk to either. The actual interview isnt until this next Thursday.

You need another Avi image to add to your inventory...

Tike Pez.jpg

That is great!

Im great as well! It was like heaven tonight being able to shower and wash my leg and foot. Actually by the end of the day today, I was able to walk with out the crutches, although very slowly. I think by the end of the weekend I will be able to walk pretty decent. Thank you for asking.
I guess we can stop calling you "Stink Foot"...

Aaand...here comes the rest of the damage making itself known. Right wrist (flexors), both triceps and both trapezius.

Crap. :BangHead:

That is great!

Im great as well! It was like heaven tonight being able to shower and wash my leg and foot. Actually by the end of the day today, I was able to walk with out the crutches, although very slowly. I think by the end of the weekend I will be able to walk pretty decent. Thank you for asking.

The best time to add insult to injury is when you sign someone's cast...

@memike its an early Pedal out of a 63 ....if you want it ...I can get it pulled ....ummm like right now

View attachment 1715016743
Let me make sure the old 63 is a straight up replacement for a 66 fire wall.. Like I said I have to keep it a roller that has brakes because it is in a friends shop on his lift (he uses his lift and rolls it out hits the brakes and parks it outside) like I said yesterday

Good morning , Did I run Rainy off ? I need another cup or two so I can be sure the 63 fire wall is the same as my 66, thinking it might be, but I don't need a brain freeze
and take the time it will take to remove the brake and clutch pedal when I need the brakes to be working for transporting .. I will do my homework @Rainy Day Auto

-
Back