Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Na I did I year plus in the penalty box here once already.
Those are about as close to naked as I'm going.
LOL! I appreciate the link and I've been doing the alternating hot/cold packs all day.

It still hurts like hell though, I'm going to have to give it plenty of rest all weekend.

LOL! I appreciate the link and I've been doing the alternating hot/cold packs all day.

It still hurts like hell though, I'm going to have to give it plenty of rest all weekend.
I can send you a pic of homers cure for that.if you want. Just make sure no one is looking over your shoulder

soooo... not going ski jumping this weekend...
My legs aren't doing anything this weekend beyond the challenges of getting around the house, and even that is done under extreme protest!

It's the kind of pain that actually gives you a headache...even when you aren't moving.

My legs aren't doing anything this weekend beyond the challenges of getting around the house, and even that is done under extreme protest!

It's the kind of pain that actually gives you a headache...even when you aren't moving.
dang - ok, I'll stop :poke: at ya then... if it's that bad Dave, you might consider seeing your Dr.

dang - ok, I'll stop :poke: at ya then... if it's that bad Dave, you might consider seeing your Dr.
We'll see how I am on Monday. If it's not getting better, I will make an appointment.

Here's where the damage is, both sides, highlighted in violet...

Groin injury.jpg

Lucky you didn't fracture the coxis. Sitting in that rubber Donut is no day at the beach.

We'll see how I am on Monday. If it's not getting better, I will make an appointment.

Here's where the damage is, both sides, highlighted in violet...

View attachment 1715016928
I did something similar to my left side years ago skateboarding... every once in a while, if I move just right - - WOW - it's like someone is tightening a C clamp at the top of the muscle... probably the Pectineus... hurts like holy hell

yea - all went better than expected - good to go! How is you?
That is great!

Im great as well! It was like heaven tonight being able to shower and wash my leg and foot. Actually by the end of the day today, I was able to walk with out the crutches, although very slowly. I think by the end of the weekend I will be able to walk pretty decent. Thank you for asking.

That is great!

Im great as well! It was like heaven tonight being able to shower and wash my leg and foot. Actually by the end of the day today, I was able to walk with out the crutches, although very slowly. I think by the end of the weekend I will be able to walk pretty decent. Thank you for asking.
I've had a cast or two in my day - you got to be super careful at first... the muscles need time to get back to normal

-
Back