Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi guys! I'm limping around work today like an 80 year old man. Doing that split on the ice yesterday did more damage than I thought. I feel like I was the wishbone after Thanksgiving dinner.

Nothing serious, but I pulled the hell out of all the muscles from the inside of my hips to my knees. It's going to take a few days to heal from this one...

My thermometer says 30.0° F right now - only 2° below freezing.... Neener, neener, neener..... :p

We were down to 13° last night... :rolleyes:

my thermometer says 55* F right now and we are rising by the minute ....supposed to be close to 80 today and then snow this weekend LOL

Hi guys! I'm limping around work today like an 80 year old man. Doing that split on the ice yesterday did more damage than I thought. I feel like I was the wishbone after Thanksgiving dinner.

Nothing serious, but I pulled the hell out of all the muscles from the inside of my hips to my knees. It's going to take a few days to heal from this one...

glad to hear you are still in one piece even though it seems you are in pain.

does this look like an 8 1/4 to you guys ....I don't know why I am having a brain freeze and I cant tell

View attachment 1715016794

IMG_0462.JPG

Ouch!!! I missed that post... :eek:

Sorry to hear that you are in pain... :BangHead:

A few jokes to help you get your mind off the pain - hopefully it's not too soon to razz you a little...)

Take two asprin and call me in the morning.... (asprin sounds like - *** burn... LOL!!!) :D

You should stretch out a little bit before doing the splits... :poke:

How was your "trip"??? :poke:

Our judges rate your fall a 4.2 (Figure skating reference)... :poke:

"Disney on Ice" is looking for more talent.... :poke:

yea - I was thinking you were going to have an issue today.. leave early, more self medication is in high order!!

I have a few options on the shelf (literally)...

Stock 68-70 340 exhaust - probably won't fit... So....

I have a set of 66 273 exhaust manifolds that I can open up a bit for better flow and will fit in the early A engine compartment...

Or a set of 68-69 stock 318 manifolds....

Or buy a good set of early A headers.... (but I don't want to cut the fenderwells...)

Then dual 2 1/4 with x-pipe into dymomax mufflers and bend to exit on each side behind the rear tires (so I can drive with the rear tailgate window down and not get exhaust fumes in the car)...

I just have to build a 360 for it and bolt the new brake lines and front brakes in, then worry about scrounging an interior together... I have a few different parts dashes, just have to decide which one to go with and get it together....
After reading that...I'm exhausted

my thermometer says 55* F right now and we are rising by the minute ....supposed to be close to 80 today and then snow this weekend LOL
This weather is ridiculous. Was 60 a couple days ago. Then drop and snow. Last night teens with single digit wind chill. Up to freezing today. looking for 55 tomorrow. Then it drops again....:BangHead:

This weather is ridiculous. Was 60 a couple days ago. Then drop and snow. Last night teens with single digit wind chill. Up to freezing today. looking for 55 tomorrow. Then it drops again....:BangHead:
that wind was friggin' stupid last night - I really thought we were going to lose power

Ouch getting feel better Dave!

Ouch!!! I missed that post... :eek:

Sorry to hear that you are in pain... :BangHead:

A few jokes to help you get your mind off the pain - hopefully it's not too soon to razz you a little...)

Take two asprin and call me in the morning.... (asprin sounds like - *** burn... LOL!!!) :D

You should stretch out a little bit before doing the splits... :poke:

How was your "trip"??? :poke:

Our judges rate your fall a 4.2 (Figure skating reference)... :poke:

"Disney on Ice" is looking for more talent.... :poke:
LOL! Yeah, 'Disney on Ice' called but they said I'd have to wear the banana costume. The good news is that I got all 10s for my routine...

Dave split.jpg

Well now you are qualified to do sports commentary.

-
Back