Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I believe 65
So you really don't know what the auto brake peddle came out of.. Like I said, I am not taking the peddles out until I have a set in my hands or very sure I will have a set right away because I do/need to keep it rolling and stopping

So you really don't know what the auto brake peddle came out of.. Like I said, I am not taking the peddles out until I have a set in my hands or very sure I will have a set right away because I do/need to keep it rolling and stopping
I know it's early A but I don't know if there is a difference in 63 to 66 but it is for sure early A and not 67 +

For as many cars as I have, they don't all have to be mega hot rods.

I was thinking for a second that a small block would have been cheaper until I realized the exhaust options are extremely limited.

In the garage, I have a slant with a Clifford header and intake and I also have a spare 73 340. They are the only two options I have because that is what I have in stock
Nothing wrong with doing that. Run the slanty

I wonder if a Dana 44 out of a Box Jeep would hold a slant ...I am thinking it would and is available at the pick a part ...hopefully with some low gears
Considering the Dana 44 on the front of my 78 W200 is handling 37 in tires, and 40% power from a 437 hp 408 stroker, I'd say you'd be fine

sadly it's also pretty dirty back there - it looks like someone spilled beer back there... and they were smoking something too - hell, it's almost like there was a party going on.. hummmmmmm

Sun's up and supposed to be a nice day today. (in the upper 40's)

@memike its an early Pedal out of a 63 ....if you want it ...I can get it pulled ....ummm like right now

CIMG0142.JPG

-
Back