Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am thinking money would be better spent put into an 833 od setup better than 6 hundred dollar small block early A headers

Buzzing half dozen / 833 od

I hear that! I felt like I hit the lottery when I found a pass mirror for the pop.

I hear that! I felt like I hit the lottery when I found a pass mirror for the pop.

yea, its pretty awesome to go on a hunt and get a kill LOL

65-68 C-body pedals with power brakes ...(C-body only makes a differentiation between manual and power brakes and there is a different pedal set up for each)

These are holy cow rare !!! located on FCBO

IMG_4619.JPG

ok, I am done debating ....Princess Valiant is going six

I am not settling either because I have always been a slant six fan. The more I look up internet pics of Early A's with slants the more I like it/ Classic, different, historical, and just downright cool

valvecoversaircleaners 016.jpg

You have the linkage and z bar?

I think am going to have to make the Z bar because most C-bodies that had a clutch was a slant six three on tree set up with a Z-bar that wouldn't work on a BB. So the solution is to make one using a B-body as a starting point . I believe most of the linkage can be interchanged with B-body

Wonder if that manifold would buff out then a fined valve cove that would be eye candy.

There was a member here a few months ago selling a few boxes of linkage, I do remember he was in PA!

going six in the princess valiant means

don't have to mess with: the firewall mod, finding a centerlink, avoiding high dollar headers and poor fitment, needing a bigger rear end.

with a six: I already have a six with headers and it will fit ...everything is there and easy to find to install it. ...more money freed up to put into a possible 833 OD set up.

I wonder if a Dana 44 out of a Box Jeep would hold a slant ...I am thinking it would and is available at the pick a part ...hopefully with some low gears

-
Back