Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I got news today about a prior job that I applied for. Not the one with staffing problems, this one I interviewed for back in Dec. I made it to a 2nd interview. They told me there will be a writing exercise with follow up questions about supervisory and leadership. Man, I have frickin butterflies now. I have no idea what a writing exercise interview even is... Not to mention, that they will also be calling my references. Now I have to figure out how to inform my 2 current Supervisors, who are on that list... Any ideas?
just be honest

yea - in fact I am going to pop outta here a few minutes early just in case I have to deal with any BS during my commute..

what the heck .....headers for early A's seem to be an enormous problem ......I never knew

good morning crew

Unless you're shooting for all out power, just run some good manifolds.. headaches and cash-loss avoided.
For as many cars as I have, they don't all have to be mega hot rods.

I was thinking for a second that a small block would have been cheaper until I realized the exhaust options are extremely limited.

In the garage, I have a slant with a Clifford header and intake and I also have a spare 73 340. They are the only two options I have because that is what I have in stock

For as many cars as I have, they don't all have to be mega hot rods.

I was thinking for a second that a small block would have been cheaper until I realized the exhaust options are extremely limited.

In the garage, I have a slant with a Clifford header and intake and I also have a spare 73 340. They are the only two options I have because that is what I have in stock
Just how many do you have? What a lady....:thumbsup:

I think you guys might have to take my trailer away.

I am just dangerous with a trailer.

It has a winch and J hooks so even i can load a car by myself.

It has hauled a lot mopars.

I have left seller guys with a dropped jaw when I load up and remove a Mopar with flat tires from their yard faster than wile E coyote LOL

I think you guys might have to take my trailer away.

I am just dangerous with a trailer.

It has a winch and J hooks so even i can load a car by myself.

It has hauled a lot mopars.

I have left seller guys with a dropped jaw when I load up and remove a Mopar from their yard faster than wile E coyote LOL
Ah...you're young. They quite making the 70 Dart 47 years ago!

-
Back