Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am seeing from a bunch of for sale threads here and on ebay that the 63 threw 66 are the same, I will get pictures (Good ones) this weekend if you care to do the same @Rainy Day Auto

that polara in the video must be a Canadian polara because I am noticing that Canadian polaras have the fury dash with singe square speedometer pod ....mine has two round pods one for the speedometer and one for the other gauges

CIMG0103.JPG

And have you ever finished one? :poke:I miss Susie :(

to my surprise...the valiant wagon actually has more re-pop parts available than a 68/9 B-body wagon.

the early wagons do have the 1/4 window seals available new (expensive but available) ..also a lot of parts are being re-pop out of Australia because early A wagons are known as Safari wagons there and much is being re-popped.

Almost nothing wagon specific is being made for B-bodes :(

And have you ever finished one? :poke:I miss Susie :(

whether a person finishes them or not ...NOW is the time to buy them up. With the economy the way it is. I have bought many a car now from sellers who are hurting for cash.

When and if the economy ever picks up, (Go Trump) ....the value will sky rocket as people get more incomes going and want to recapture their lost days, the demand will go back up. It seems the demand is there now more than ever but a lot of peeps just cant afford it ......yet

when and if the price goes sky high again ...ol rainy will have what they need, just meet me in the alley with the dough LOL

whether a person finishes them or not ...NOW is the time to buy them up. With the economy the way it is. I have bought many a car now from sellers who are hurting for cash.

When and if the economy ever picks up, (Go Trump) ....the value will sky rocket as people get more incomes going and want to recapture their lost days, the demand will go back up. It seems the demand is there now more than ever but a lot of peeps just cant afford it ......yet

when and if the price goes sky high again ...ol rainy will have what they need, just meet me in the alley with the dough LOL
I don't remember teaching you that. My yard is full of trucks and cars and bikes. I got a Buick Randevue this week for free...just needs a head gasket

I don't remember teaching you that. My yard is full of trucks and cars and bikes. I got a Buick Randevue this week for free...just needs a head gasket
You guys are lucky, this area everything got scrapped when scrap was up, very seldom you see anything sitting anywhere.

in a strange way ...sometimes I think I actually looking at project more than finished cars at a show

shows are just so boring, I really do love barnfinds and cars that are neglected and in need of help, that is more fun and exciting IMO

Vintage junkyard pics

Not much around here for sale. (not that I could afford it anyway). Sounds like you are in a good are there. Most of the cars around here are rust piles and they still think they are gold plated - like the CL ad DNA posted earlier.
I have had a few projects over the years and never finished one. So, I am content with just one. Staying focused on getting Cinnamon done.

Car shows around here are a contest of who can be the most arrogant about the money in his or her car.

maybe if you guys have shows that are halfway decent, then it would be fun.

only in my town does a Ghetto Escalade with big speakers get an award over a solid original paint car from the 60s that is like a time capsule.

even if my cars were done ...probably wouldn't get involved in shows anyways

Yep. It's like a chain reaction. But you missed that YOU showed up and then Rainy. Hmm. I Know nobody is following me though. That was just coincidence...lol

I thought that I was being followed by a paid assassin, but he was just a volunteer.... :wtf:

that polara in the video must be a Canadian polara because I am noticing that Canadian polaras have the fury dash with singe square speedometer pod ....mine has two round pods one for the speedometer and one for the other gauges

View attachment 1715017022

I perfer the round speedo over the flat or square speedo... They seem to be more accurate and easier to read....

-
Back