Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yay - the snow has started.. we are in the 8-12 area essentially right where VT & NH state line ends at Mass.
1486840021.png

Thanks, Will be I hope! Trying to keep it like a ole mans car. The clothes rack will be here Monday!:rofl::rofl:

Having fights over the Vikings show, search it and they charge but there was a free way and I cannot find it again!
the best for free(somewhat legal somewhat not legal) tv is the KODI app. its a ***** to set up but once it works, it is amazing, just not fully up and up ;)

Wow just had a bald eagle in the front yard! Never had that here before.
Too cool! Can't remember if it was '02 or '03, but just after T-giving I was stripping anything useful off of My Dads old Horizon, the rust belt finally claimed it. While I was at it,
I heard a cry not unlike the redtail's, but more forceful. I looked around at the sky above the woods & saw the 1st one land on a tree, then the 2nd on another about 80 ft. over.
They stayed there for about 10-15 minutes, then flew off, 1st and only time I've ever seen them here......awesome! We do have a pair of Pileated Woodpeckers here as staple
residents, they made at least one little one last season, :) ! I got as close as 20 ft. from one, working on the stump of a tree I cut down, rounded the corner of the house, and
we startled each other! Noisey birds, but fun to see!

Too cool I have a apple tree the woodpeckers destroyed. They definitely are around here. Welcome to the coffee shop by the way.

I saw some already loaded, want a firestick for the bedroom, worth 80?
up to you whether or not it isreally worth the 40 buck mark up for one that comes with KODI installed. if you have a laptop and can type URL's about 4 times, you can program the kodi. Those for 80 bucks already come with the Kodi app installed and everything working. But its ultimately up to you whether or not you want to program it yourself. There's YOUTUBE clips showing you exactly how to do it. and how to trouble shoot it, takes some time and there is some trial and error. it probably took me 2-3 hours to work out all the bugs.

Too cool! Can't remember if it was '02 or '03, but just after T-giving I was stripping anything useful off of My Dads old Horizon, the rust belt finally claimed it. While I was at it,
I heard a cry not unlike the redtail's, but more forceful. I looked around at the sky above the woods & saw the 1st one land on a tree, then the 2nd on another about 80 ft. over.
They stayed there for about 10-15 minutes, then flew off, 1st and only time I've ever seen them here......awesome! We do have a pair of Pileated Woodpeckers here as staple
residents, they made at least one little one last season, :) ! I got as close as 20 ft. from one, working on the stump of a tree I cut down, rounded the corner of the house, and
we startled each other! Noisey birds, but fun to see!
welcome

up to you whether or not it isreally worth the 40 buck mark up for one that comes with KODI installed. if you have a laptop and can type URL's about 4 times, you can program the kodi. Those for 80 bucks already come with the Kodi app installed and everything working. But its ultimately up to you whether or not you want to program it yourself. There's YOUTUBE clips showing you exactly how to do it. and how to trouble shoot it, takes some time and there is some trial and error. it probably took me 2-3 hours to work out all the bugs.
Worth the mark up for me, no so good doing that stuff.

Anyone have any experience with pre-man aka modular homes?

Some of them are really nice, still a trailer home though.
thats what i said. My wife drug me to look at a couple yesterday, these two were very very nice. but 160,000 is too high in my opinion for a damn trailer glued to a second one.

-
Back