Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I see Keefer came through too.

9d326854fc75f03ed05f35255a039d2c-1.jpg

You know, I almost had her talked into a 70 dart 4 door that was for sale locally. They only wanted $750 for it and it really did not need that much work. Then it sold. Oh well.
What you do is tell her how good it makes her look. "Honey that makes you look so young and sexy!"

I'm not sure what to think. We were tinkering with it the other day and the thought came up of putting the stacks on it.

You know, I almost had her talked into a 70 dart 4 door that was for sale locally. They only wanted $750 for it and it really did not need that much work. Then it sold. Oh well.
You needed to make it look cool for her to want it.

If you are not sure how to make something look cool then watch the guru at work.
Mr Tike makes trucks look so cool, I am tempted to go out and buy a truck like that.

So just be like Tike lol

If you are not sure how to make something look cool then watch the guru at work.
Mr Tike makes trucks look so cool, I am tempted to go out and buy a truck like that.

So just be like Tike lol
And I want a wagon to be like you

So just be like Tike lol
Actually, she liked the looks of it just the way it was.. Its more of a space thing... We have no space for it so she more or less passed.

Well...It is to be nice this weekend so I hope to get started on the other Quarter panel on the Dart

-
Back