Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Mitch that guy that was interested in your post car called me to see if I had heard from you. I told him you were lost in VN. I don't know why he calls me...I told him that you didn't want to sell it.

Hey Mitch that guy that was interested in your post car called me to see if I had heard from you. I told him you were lost in VN. I don't know why he calls me...I told him that you didn't want to sell it.
Ha, Ha. I have the 4 dr for sale soon..

Sorry men, had to remove that post, to much going on in that picture for this thread :p:eek::eek:

What it's art?
I understand , butt butt butt !! well just wanted you to have a heads up on the subject that it will not fly, or maybe it will .. I really think it will not Ray.. I don't think the ladies and children will want to see it and it is way to reveling

I understand , butt butt butt !! well just wanted you to have a heads up on the subject that it will not fly, or maybe it will .. I really think it will not Ray.. I don't think the ladies and children will want to see it and it is way to reveling
As much as I hate to admit it, Mikey is right. I think it's funny and fine with me but I don't think Joey gonna like it much let alone some of the more family oriented members

Well, I hope this thread don't get moved.. or shut down because we can not have that avatar being seen by folks anywhere here.

Every post on this website has that avatar. Ray, if you read this, you better change it or you will be banned!

He changes his avatar, posts it here to show it off and then disappears from the site. Sorry pal. Not playing those games!

Do it, we can not chance another move like this, he knew better.. :drama:

Well, I hope this thread don't get moved.. or shut down because we can not have that avatar being seen by folks anywhere here.
I guess it was in the thread earlier? At this point it's not the thread that is the issue. That goes on every old post. Come on Wolfie, don't get booted over something stupid. If ya gotta go, you can do better than that. LOL

-
Back