Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, it's this thing that takes fuel and air, mixes it together and squirts it into the engine to make power
Nah, it's the thing on the back of a bong that let's you clear all the smoke out efficiently and keeps you from wasting the inventory...so I've heard. :rolleyes:

what chu wanna no?
You really missed out last night Mike.. I was trying to figure out six pack carbs vs. 4 barrel carbs... My brain hurt and I think everyone elses did too.

Dinosaurs

Nope I was thinking of Never ending story. I had to look it up.

Now I know what movie your watching.

I havent used that carb in a long time!:lol:
Last time I did, I was driving my previous '69 Dart...almost 28 years ago

69 Dodge Dart GT 340.jpg

Well, they released my Dad and he's on the way back to his facility. No serious injury, minor contusions only.

Thank God for that.

Wow, I was searching my old files and came across this car I fixed up and flipped back in 1985. I had nearly forgotten about this one. I bought it for $200 and slapped on some paint, wheels and cleaned it up for a quick flip for $1200...

72 Dart 4.jpg

Speaking of carbs...the one in the Fury was plugged up...that's why all this time it hasn't been running right. Finally, FINALLY it runs so smooth now. It's like night and day. Just in time for the small car meet in the morning.

Speaking of carbs...the one in the Fury was plugged up...that's why all this time it hasn't been running right. Finally, FINALLY it runs so smooth now. It's like night and day. Just in time for the small car meet in the morning.
:thumbsup:bet you're glad about that, been tinkering for a bit with it

Yes, myself and some other guys from the ship planned one. Its only a 4 hour morning trip. I did look at a fishing calendar and what others have caught for the time of year we will be there. It actually looks like catching Mahi Mahi as well as some other fish are in season. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

That sucks that they didnt tell you that it was the off season for fishing ahead of time. Im not expecting to catch anything, I just hope we do. I've only been fishing one other time back in '94 and that was in Mexico. We spent a full day and didnt catch a damn thing. Hooked 2 sharks, but as soon as they were going to pass the rod off to us the lines broke. The Sailfish wouldnt even bite. I still had a good time, but I really want to catch a big fish.

You should practice setting up your pole... The key to good fishing is to be a master baiter....

-
Back