Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time for me to get out and about. Yard work to do today

Car show was pretty fun, my buddy with the Fury convertible came but without the car, he said it was too COLD! The low was 55 and it's 68 right now. I punched him in the shoulder for being such a wuss.
Didn't take a lot of pics, just had my phone. There was a '51 Dodge Wayfarer that was nice. No other Mopars. People do enjoy seeing my Fury I noticed.

Car show was pretty fun, my buddy with the Fury convertible came but without the car, he said it was too COLD! The low was 55 and it's 68 right now. I punched him in the shoulder for being such a wuss.
Didn't take a lot of pics, just had my phone. There was a '51 Dodge Wayfarer that was nice. No other Mopars. People do enjoy seeing my Fury I noticed.
:thumbsup:

Was just there putting the lower panel on the Journey. Getting dizzy crawling around that thing. Flexible panels and plastic rivets =PITA
Got those on. Pulled the magnum in and got its splash panels off. Set up a pan and turned the little 1/4 turn drain -nothing. Tried blowing air back through, no go. :wtf::BangHead:

Man my mother in law has ruined the day. She our landlord and while my wife and I were trying to do some yard work, she came up, bitched about the mulch and is trying to burn wet mulch. Needless to say, wife pissed off and inside pouting, I'm so ready for our own place

Got those on. Pulled the magnum in and got its splash panels off. Set up a pan and turned the little 1/4 turn drain -nothing. Tried blowing air back through, no go. :wtf::BangHead:
Ball valve? Poke a paperclip through it

Spring cleaning

2017-02-18 13.04.28.jpg

Ball valve? Poke a paperclip through it
Had to turn it farther and it starts to ramp out. Found a youtube said it will pop out partway and stay in place. Fluid supposed to come out little hose from side... Valve part popped all the way out and I got a flood. Are we having fun yet. :BangHead: letting it drain now. ugh. Plan to double flush it like I did the other one, so hopefully I can figure out the valve and not repeat my little flood 2 more times. lol Although that will be almost all water and not antifreeze everywhere.

Had to turn it farther and it starts to ramp out. Found a youtube said it will pop out partway and stay in place. Fluid supposed to come out little hose from side... Valve part popped all the way out and I got a flood. Are we having fun yet. :BangHead: letting it drain now. ugh. Plan to double flush it like I did the other one, so hopefully I can figure out the valve and not repeat my little flood 2 more times. lol Although that will be almost all water and not antifreeze everywhere.
lol yeah it's no fun unless you get covered up in it. Trans pan next?:rofl:

Nothing like cleaning out the shed and finding a box of 5000 SS109s that you didn't know you had

Any of you all need any misc dash hardware? Like radio nuts, the nuts that hold the dash pad etc?

Just got home from helping my VN buddy Alex. He was kicked out of his last Barber Shop location ( tenant ), because they sold the property to someone, and they had different plans for it. Last year , this is, He went to a location , not too far away, with a relative that also had a Barber Shop. But they did not get along, at all. Fast Forward, He put a contract on a business condo unit nearby ( to Own ) his own Shop, back in Nov. We talked extensively about this , while we were in VN. So I am helping him with all the logistics and permits and construction , so he can be up and running by March. He is a good man, and truly needs the help. Today, we just checked out the new location , and made a plan to re fit the space. He lives around 40 mi from here, so , last night he stayed at my house , and had dinner. I'm very happy to help Alex, since I have come to know him much better in the last month. I'm sure, he will do well. His clients like him a lot.

Where's Mitch? I know he likes to play with vettes. What's the trick to getting the glass and door handle outta a 78? Lmao

-
Back