Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hawaii had a Asian Pizza place we lived near, after a few years went and tried Beef and broccoli one It was great like a sesame crust, some sort of teriyaki sauce and some cheese. Closed a few months afterwards, we went there every Friday.
Wonder why that just sounds nasty no offense

Well got some "GREAT" news and some "damn this sucks" news. The GREAT news is my mom has beaten the odds once again and no longer needs dialysis! That is a big load off of her and now she can concentrate on getting physical stronger. God is good!
Now for the damn this sucks news, I have just been told I have pre-diabetes. Time for a serious lifestyle change!

Anyone got any tips for punching holes in a magazine to put it in a binder?

Well got some "GREAT" news and some "damn this sucks" news. The GREAT news is my mom has beaten the odds once again and no longer needs dialysis! That is a big load off of her and now she can concentrate on getting physical stronger. God is good!
Now for the damn this sucks news, I have just been told I have pre-diabetes. Time for a serious lifestyle change!
Good for your mom!!!! And honestly, good for you, catching it early is big big huge! I need to change mine now too. My grandmother got diagnosed with type 2 last month. I've been eating more salads but I can't seem to change my diet. It's hard

Great for her sucks for you Mark!

Torch. :lol:
No big hole punch at work? Maybe clamp between wood and drill. Better chance to get it right if you have a drill press.
Yeah tried that one, won't punch it

With this being the first Saturday without taking mom to dialysis, and seeings the Valentines day was this past Tuesday (a dialysis day) I'm taking the wife into San francisco for chowder in a sourdough bowl on the pier for Valentines day! Hopefully the rain will give us the break we need!

-
Back