Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have one here called the Big Cheese. Been around since the 1960s. All home grown meats and home made cheeses. Best dang sandwiches I've ever had. They even make home made salami and bologna. And get this, you can get a full 10 inch sub sandwich fully loaded with what veggies you want(also all homegrown), two pickle spears, your choice of 2 sides(potatoe salad, potato chips, mac and cheese , macaroni salad, or deviled eggs) and a desert(brownie or cookie) all for the grand total of 5.87. I eat there at least once a week. They have over 30 different sand which combinations. Far cheaper than subway or any other chain store

They have a few good deli's in Detroit named Bread Basket... Nice samiches with lots-o-meat in the middle... :thumbsup:

Good morning. You're about an hour from one of the possible places I could transfer for work (Pipestone) How's the weather. Colder than here I'm sure...

Heat wave. High of 61 today. Next Friday could be the blizzard of the year 2' plus potential.

order a pizza here now $20.00 that just a cheese pie, meatball hero fake meat all bread $9.00
That's right NY but there are halal carts all over the place replacing sabret hot dog carts

Our pizzas are just under $20 for "half price" day...

sun is finally up ....

I am going to go do something unwholesome with a drill and a lock cylinder so catch you all later

Heat wave. High of 61 today. Next Friday could be the blizzard of the year 2' plus potential.

Sounds about like us 68 today, 28 on Friday

Our pizzas are just under $20 for "half price" day...

Papa johns. Join their online site and you get pizza deals. 11 bucks for any pizza up to 7 toppings

That's not as bad as I was thinking. We are supposed to hit 65 today.

If you do move you will defiantly be eating here a lot!

635951211152225457-langes01.jpg

Pipestone cafe celebrates 60 years of never closing

Papa johns. Join their online site and you get pizza deals. 11 bucks for any pizza up to 7 toppings

We have those chain pizza stores, but Chicago has many great pizza joints to choose from....

It's CHICAGO pizza.... You gotta have good pizza to survive in Chicago...

They did have some when we used to go there after basic at Great Lakes, the pan style was awesome!

Karl ever go to the Willaby Inn? Across from the water tower they had good food there and wash it down with a old style.

I don't like the idea of paying good money for a pizza that I have to bring home and bake .....if I am paying for a pizza at a place, it better be warm and ready to eat now, like in the parking lot and stuff

-
Back