Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
never got to it yesterday ...my friend showed up right as I was on my way out to the shop and wasted a few hours of life that I will never get back .....so I don't know yet.

that is why I am getting anxious now because the sun is taking too long to come up
That mod is a must, It was like a new blaster.

Hoppy. Years ago when I changed over to a Holley on the GTO the ram air pan sat to high. Speed shop had an adaptor ring. Fit the carb. Allowed the pan to drop and clear the linkage.
As for blast gloves. Just slide a weld glove over the worn rubber one it will work fine.

We have one here called the Big Cheese. Been around since the 1960s. All home grown meats and home made cheeses. Best dang sandwiches I've ever had. They even make home made salami and bologna. And get this, you can get a full 10 inch sub sandwich fully loaded with what veggies you want(also all homegrown), two pickle spears, your choice of 2 sides(potatoe salad, potato chips, mac and cheese , macaroni salad, or deviled eggs) and a desert(brownie or cookie) all for the grand total of 5.87. I eat there at least once a week. They have over 30 different sand which combinations. Far cheaper than subway or any other chain store
Sounds good. Probably cost you $20 to put that together yourself and it would only be 1/2 as good as their's. LOL

We have one here called the Big Cheese. Been around since the 1960s. All home grown meats and home made cheeses. Best dang sandwiches I've ever had. They even make home made salami and bologna. And get this, you can get a full 10 inch sub sandwich fully loaded with what veggies you want(also all homegrown), two pickle spears, your choice of 2 sides(potatoe salad, potato chips, mac and cheese , macaroni salad, or deviled eggs) and a desert(brownie or cookie) all for the grand total of 5.87. I eat there at least once a week. They have over 30 different sand which combinations. Far cheaper than subway or any other chain store
order a pizza here now $20.00 that just a cheese pie, meatball hero fake meat all bread $9.00
That's right NY but there are halal carts all over the place replacing sabret hot dog carts

order a pizza here now $20.00 that just a cheese pie, meatball hero fake meat all bread $9.00
That's right NY but there are halal carts all over the place replacing sabret hot dog carts
That blows

Last night at the circus. They finally brought out the girls, horses and donkeys. Got excited for a second. Then reality hit and realized it's a family event.

how in the world have guys been V8 Swapping early As all these years ...you would think headers would be more common for them and heck of a lot cheaper because almost every early A I know of has been V8 Swapped.

its almost like 273 manifolds are the option unless you want to start breaking piggy banks

Sabartee hot dogs!
Hoppy. Years ago when I changed over to a Holley on the GTO the ram air pan sat to high. Speed shop had an adaptor ring. Fit the carb. Allowed the pan to drop and clear the linkage.
As for blast gloves. Just slide a weld glove over the worn rubber one it will work fine.
Fell apart where they mount to the cabinet, I do the weld glove thing usually get a lot more out of the gloves doing small PIA parts.

Makes me appreciate the engine bay on the polara ...you can probably fit 2 small blocks in there side by side with headers on each lol

how in the world have guys been V8 Swapping early As all these years ...you would think headers would be more common for them and heck of a lot cheaper because almost every early A I know of has been V8 Swapped.

its almost like 273 manifolds are the option unless you want to start breaking piggy banks
They're using manifolds

Hopefully they will be here today need to do the scoop linkage again has spray foam all over it from the mold I made, I will try to get pics today it is almost done some final trimming needed, and prime it. Then have the fun of getting the top metal plates to look good and flush on the hood, just a slight curve on them Might just entice Chuck over with some beer and 5 min later it will be done he is that good.

Wish we had something like that here.

-
Back