Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've learned one thing from Hoppy today.... he needs a bigger tractor lol

No pretty pictures from here today... unless you like dirt! But i am enjoying a bit of coffee with the critter..
I like dirt !! we have our share of it here

15697932_1503697456312262_4781393505086026268_n.jpg

My savings is gone also when I went out my retirement is just about gone, come on 60!!!! Then get SS and my guard retirement. thank god I had three years of disability insurance I paid for, best thing I ever did except pee this morning.
What no chit.

kinda weird that most hole saws say they are for wood and metal.....then when you use it on metal, it's a wrestling match.

Where are the metal only hole saws with the fine teeth for metal

kinda weird that most hole saws say they are for wood and metal.....then when you use it on metal, it's a wrestling match.

Grainger, I usually just use a step drill.

I am waiting on new gloves on mine they actually disintegrated! No idea how old they were. Dam things are not cheap!

I have yet to see a real deli here in PA, or real Pizza!
We have one here called the Big Cheese. Been around since the 1960s. All home grown meats and home made cheeses. Best dang sandwiches I've ever had. They even make home made salami and bologna. And get this, you can get a full 10 inch sub sandwich fully loaded with what veggies you want(also all homegrown), two pickle spears, your choice of 2 sides(potatoe salad, potato chips, mac and cheese , macaroni salad, or deviled eggs) and a desert(brownie or cookie) all for the grand total of 5.87. I eat there at least once a week. They have over 30 different sand which combinations. Far cheaper than subway or any other chain store

They're around, but most I have used seem to get a couple good cuts and they are already dulling. Step drill is much better if not too big

Rani did the blast cabinet work out?

never got to it yesterday ...my friend showed up right as I was on my way out to the shop and wasted a few hours of life that I will never get back .....so I don't know yet.

that is why I am getting anxious now because the sun is taking too long to come up

I will prob go back this summer to see some family and friends been 5 years. The wife goes back every Xmass to see her family they are all still there.

-
Back