Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had no savings. Killed my 401K and some credit. Paying the regular bills OK and working on getting some of the credit paid back now but will be quite a while before my score is out of the toilet.
Yeah same here. I had a few grand in savings but it took it and my 401k, which the government got over half of anyway

My savings is gone also when I went out my retirement is just about gone, come on 60!!!! Then get SS and my guard retirement. thank god I had three years of disability insurance I paid for, best thing I ever did except pee this morning.

And a howdy from Arkansas :steering:

15578554_1496324150382926_4864165915967963804_n.jpg

You guys ever see the shim washer behind a spider gear crack? The cross pin is pretty worn also, just never saw that before. Found it by chance on his rear when a axel was not going in right from a piece of the old axel bearing that fell apart held it up.

50 degrees now, high will hit 72 here in northest Arkansas , everyone have a safe and fun day if at all passable :thumbsup:

You guys ever see the shim washer behind a spider gear crack? The cross pin is pretty worn also, just never saw that before. Found it by chance on his rear when a axel was not going in right from a piece of the old axel bearing that fell apart held it up.
Spiders in the rear crack...What?:eek: Does not sound good to me.

-
Back