Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL, you could say that
Been there, done that.. I broke the Calcanaeus bone ( heel bone ) on my right foot, back in 89... Wowee what a recovery that was.. I thought I'd be on crutches for 4 weeks ?? WRONG !! more like 12 weeks. Even went to my Fathers funeral on crutches... PIA !!!!

Been there, done that.. I broke the Calcanaeus bone ( heel bone ) on my right foot, back in 89... Wowee what a recovery that was.. I thought I'd be on crutches for 4 weeks ?? WRONG !! more like 12 weeks. Even went to my Fathers funeral on crutches... PIA !!!!

Wow, 12 weeks. They cast your foot/leg didnt they? Im surprised it was that long.. Im really getting excited I should no longer need my walking boot come Friday..

Wow, 12 weeks. They cast your foot/leg didnt they? Im surprised it was that long.. Im really getting excited I should no longer need my walking boot come Friday..
Nope... No casting the last bone on your leg... Had to heal on it's own... Really did surprise me...

You can eat for a week in the Nam, for $30 !!!!!!!!!
I can imagine you could live like a King there. I had a coworker years back that was married to a woman from PI. He wanted to retire then move there and live like a king.. He got fired and lost everything because of his own stupidity. LOL

Whew! Enjoy those pizzas!

Try this one.

article-4250922/Nasa-scientists-announce-discovery-new-solar-system.html
Damn humans and your primitive methods of communication.
Why didn't you just send the link telepathically? You've been on this planet too long and forgotten your skills.

-
Back