Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good evening my coffee drinking friends, I don't have mush time and for the ones that know about my fried Hippy (Terry Sevener) that past away, Hot rod mag is calling me tomorrow for an interview to get info on him, word got around about the guy here selling his stuff and how he is treating people and how he treated me after selling a 20 grand car for him, the real owner flew in and wants to see me and take care of me , the guy selling had a round table with the owner this evening and things are being changed , lowering his prices and being supervised, he is looking forward to meeting me :) Tomorrow is going to be a supper day :thumbsup:
This thread is the only place I talk about this , so only this coffee club of members are hearing about this :thumbsup:
Good stuff!

:thumbsup:

Good evening my coffee drinking friends, I don't have mush time and for the ones that know about my fried Hippy (Terry Sevener) that past away, Hot rod mag is calling me tomorrow for an interview to get info on him, word got around about the guy here selling his stuff and how he is treating people and how he treated me after selling a 20 grand car for him, the real owner flew in and wants to see me and take care of me , the guy selling had a round table with the owner this evening and things are being changed , lowering his prices and being supervised, he is looking forward to meeting me :) Tomorrow is going to be a supper day :thumbsup:
This thread is the only place I talk about this , so only this coffee club of members are hearing about this :thumbsup:
Great job Mike! Justice will be done!

Last one on the exoplanets. On the first planet you can take a high speed Mopar evening cruise over the 50 mile deep k'tan'kih chasm. It's spectacular at dusk...

city_in_the_clouds Charger 1.jpg

**** ...I get up at 0500 or 0600 every day....And I'm retired... Guess I just can't wait to get the next Great Day started ???

Folgers in your cup HOT ! yes it is, good morning :thumbsup: going to be a full day for this Hillbilly :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: I will be ready for it :thankyou:
Seen that. Can't believe it happened that quickly. Then again, I think this thread may be read by many more who don't communicate

Supposed to hit 70 here today! Hope I can get stuff done just crapped out yesterday morning so that is another day I will never get back.

1) You just want to be first in line for a haircut
2) they change shifts at 0700 and that is break out time
3) Your scared to see the sun come up and see ben next to you
4) Today you do not want morning pee in the bed to hard to take a shower.
5) early bird discount at the diner on eggs and pig peni
6) ........

Come to find out this guy writes for more then one magazine :) and sent me a message late last night that he will be calling between 6 and 11 am .
Another big thing today is that the owner of all the parts bought is meeting me at 1pm, the guy from Kansas got his directions last night on what to quite doing and was told I was asked to return there today :rofl::rofl: I will have my best smile and humble hart on :thumbsup:

Thursday02/2371 | 53 °F
chancetstorms.svg
ThursdayThu 50 % Precip. / 0.03 in

Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

nt_chancetstorms.svg
ThursdayThu Night 50 % Precip. / 0.11 in
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Cloudy skies after midnight. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Friday02/2474 | 56 °F
partlycloudy.svg
FridayFri 10 % Precip. / 0 in
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 74F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

nt_mostlycloudy.svg
FridayFri Night 20 % Precip. / 0 in
Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 56F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

-
Back