Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wonder what he paid ??? Love to know.....

I was thinking the same thing and also how he heard about it.

Well guys, the man that got the stuff found out Terry was selling everything for 150 Grand, Supper Bird goes with it, well Hippie would nor come off his price, so after Terry (Hippie) past away his sister agreed to the price the man put on the table, I am guessing 110Grand .. just a guess.. But he did not pay what I am seeing people say on line and FB.

any one need 93 Cherokee parts? Helping dean out selling stuff from one a customer stiffed him on the bill, has a brand new 4.0 engine like 1 k on it.

I'll bet you could still get a bulk deal. Since 'that guy' is not THE Guy. Still thinkng about jump on a plane? :poke:
If you think my Wife would be pissed about what happens in VN....Just let me bring a **** load more of Mopar Stuff here...:rofl:

Good Morning all.

I have the same thing sort of going on here on the small scale Memike. Went down to the garage Saturday to find it was completely cleaned out. I guess my bid on tools tractors and Motorcycles wasn't high enough. It was to be determined who got what bids on Saturday....and no one nor anything was there....Prettttty Shady stuff going on

I'll bet you could still get a bulk deal. Since 'that guy' is not THE Guy. Still thinkng about jump on a plane? :poke:
Lets let this day get behind us and see what happens, they will be here for another week at least, lot of cars, trucks and parts to load up and get off the property .. If I get more invalved I can be your eyes , and keep a list ready :thumbsup:

Not much for me just some trak loc or sure grips for 8.25 that's about it for me, I only pay around 100 for them since they usually need rebuilding.. Bet there are some great engines there also.

LOL...So you are banned Ray? We won't tell anyone you are here
Well someone said I would be if I didn't remove something I posted. Since I didn't remove it I figured I would save them the trouble and just ban myself. Hey I'm a cooperative guy if nothing else. Well an asshole to but I figured that was general knowledge.

Well someone said I would be if I didn't remove something I posted. Since I didn't remove it I figured I would save them the trouble and just ban myself. Hey I'm a cooperative guy if nothing else. Well an asshole to but I figured that was general knowledge.
You :rofl::rofl: I have seen asholes and meet many !! You my friend are not an asshole :popcorn: just creative :thumbsup:

-
Back