Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Come to find out this guy writes for more then one magazine :) and sent me a message late last night that he will be calling between 6 and 11 am .
Another big thing today is that the owner of all the parts bought is meeting me at 1pm, the guy from Kansas got his directions last night on what to quite doing and was told I was asked to return there today :rofl::rofl: I will have my best smile and humble hart on :thumbsup:
So it seems the guy selling was just contracted? to sell the parts?

**** ...I get up at 0500 or 0600 every day....And I'm retired... Guess I just can't wait to get the next Great Day started ???
I have not slept past 5am in ... ah.... gee's I can't remember Mitch :steering:
Getting my day started and looking forward to seeing the sun come up has been a joy in my life :realcrazy: plus the wife enjoys having breakfast cooked before she goes to work.
She never had these things and now she eats breakfast more often :thankyou::thankyou:

I have not slept past 5am in ... ah.... gee's I can't remember Mitch :steering:
Getting my day started and looking forward to seeing the sun come up has been a joy in my life :realcrazy: plus the wife enjoys having breakfast cooked before she goes to work.
She never had these things and now she eats breakfast more often :thankyou::thankyou:
Now if you pack her a PB&J sandwich you would be super hubby!:lol:

I hope you have a GREAT day today Memi... Looks like it will be fun...Just try not to rub it too hard in the bad guys face...LOL

So it seems the guy selling was just contracted? to sell the parts?
Yes sir, and I bet his mobel home needs to be searched , a bunch oh VERY high dollar smalls was found I guaranty.... 69 and 70 road runner horn buttons and emblem was found in a crown bag , I found it in a brake box under a shelve where Terry had a work bench ..

I am actually surprised they do not set up a on line auction on that instead of just selling locally.
Morning Keith by the way got shorts today? Or it is Thong Thursday you know.

I am actually surprised they do not set up a on line auction on that instead of just selling locally.
Chilly start here in 40s. I will be going out the door in my winter coat and coming home in a tshirt. I will have my jeans on as usual. You go ahead with your favorite thong though if it makes you happy. :lol:

Mike the people at FBBO would be a great pool of people to sell to bet you could get a big wish list of stuff.

Most will be, he would like to sell what he can as they start an inventory on everythig, witch I think should have been dun before letting people see there was people there , they went to this the wrong way, they was selling before they even knew what was there dum dum move I say, do inventory..list it and have it out and ready Not start selling and have people walk around looking at things they don't know they have, stuff will be pocketed

thongs.jpg

Most will be, he would like to sell what he can as they start an inventory on everythig, witch I think should have been dun before letting people see there was people there , they went to this the wrong way, they was selling before they even knew what was there dum dum move I say, do inventory..list it and have it out and ready Not start selling and have people walk around looking at things they don't know they have, stuff will be pocketed
Mike offer him to bring it up to Carlisle and have him foot the bill for a %

bet there are buckets of oem bolts around also can be $$$$
I am sure !! and I will do my best to buy them on the cheep, maybe you all here will have first shot at them and other parts if I can afford to pick some stuff like that up :thumbsup:

I am sure !! and I will do my best to buy them on the cheep, maybe you all here will have first shot at them and other parts if I can afford to pick some stuff like that up :thumbsup:
Let me know if there is any 8 1/4 stuff?

-
Back