Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well someone said I would be if I didn't remove something I posted. Since I didn't remove it I figured I would save them the trouble and just ban myself. Hey I'm a cooperative guy if nothing else. Well an asshole to but I figured that was general knowledge.
19027468.jpg

Memike I went outside it is so foggy. I turned around to go back in and couldn't find the door.

Memike I went outside it is so foggy. I turned around to go back in and couldn't find the door.
Same here, the news has alerted everyone this morning to be careful because of children get on busses and such, I can not see the road at the end of my drive way (140 feet away)

Same here, the news has alerted everyone this morning to be careful because of children get on busses and such, I can not see the road at the end of my drive way (140 feet away)
Stay safe. I'm going to see if I can find some Smurfs. They like to play in the fog. Later.

Pretty much.. Although we are thinking we forgot something.. Our 1 week cruise last year we were maxing out our luggage on weight.. This time our bags only weigh 38lbs. What the hell are we forgetting, this is a 2 week cruise. LOL
One year our luggage never made it from the plane to the ship. Took 3 days to catch up. The ship comped us clothes. The airline reimbursed us. Since then I take empty bags. And buy what I need when I get there.

One year our luggage never made it from the plane to the ship. Took 3 days to catch up. The ship comped us clothes. The airline reimbursed us. Since then I take empty bags. And buy what I need when I get there.
Man that is a fear of mine.. That would really suck, So we pack 1 change of clothing in our carry on. Last year on the way home our luggage went one direction and we went the other.. Didnt get our luggage for 2 days. Thank gosh it was on the way home.

Man that is a fear of mine.. That would really suck, So we pack 1 change of clothing in our carry on. Last year on the way home our luggage went one direction and we went the other.. Didnt get our luggage for 2 days. Thank gosh it was on the way home.

Now we drive to Baltimore. Board the ship there. Way easier no airfare. Wife is talking about going on one.

Well someone said I would be if I didn't remove something I posted. Since I didn't remove it I figured I would save them the trouble and just ban myself. Hey I'm a cooperative guy if nothing else. Well an asshole to but I figured that was general knowledge.
you did it AGAIN?!

If you think my Wife would be pissed about what happens in VN....Just let me bring a **** load more of Mopar Stuff here...:rofl:
bring it here......... I'll guard it for you. I'm already in the doghouse and will be when my life learns of the polara coming home......yeah i still havent told her

-
Back