Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I need a haircut... But I can't get the one I want, here in the US !!!! :BangHead:
OOps ...

youz guyz are not being very PC here this afternoon!!
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!!

I think I need a haircut... But I can't get the one I want, here in the US !!!! :BangHead:
OOps ...

what did you have in mind ...maybe one of these VN AISIAN specials

70247d2e4d20cba31752e5721ba40ca3.jpg

crazy-guy-haircut-mullets-on-pinterest-mullet-haircut-asian-mullet.jpg

crazy-haircuts-4.jpg

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!!
and they keep trying and trying and trying and....

huh - I seem to have found the key to getting the shop going... just mention stretching or being PC... which don't go hand in hand... :lol:

UPS email states my valve covers have been delivered!! :thumbsup: - maybe - just maybe, I'll actually get something done this weekend!

so's it fit?
Notice the marker light location. As for the length. It is a tad shorter than the 74 but I got thinking, I've got the 70 tail panel going on so that could be the difference

IMG_0577.JPG

many people don't realize the marker location slightly changed after 74 when they went to the body mounted tail lights

74 and up darts get no love at all ....so many parts are listed as 70-76 but they DO NOT fit 74 and up usually.

I run into that all the time with my 75 .....I feel the early A crowd problem. So much is listed as 63-66 generically and yet there is so much unique year by year, with 63 being a real odd ball

-
Back