Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
more like a recipe for fun
i know right.

so get this, on March 2nd, 2012, Henryville, IN got hit with an E4 that was over 1 mile wide and bordered on the limit of becoming an EF5, 15 minutes later, an EF3 that was 3 mph short of becoming another EF4 took the same exact path.

This morning, the same exact town, on almost the same exat path, got nailed with at least an EF2, 5 years to the DAY of the monster.
f**kin' A..

Took a uber ride into the city the other day. Asswipes knocked over headstones in the cemetery where my grandparents and aunt, on my mothers side were knocked over.

Theirs weren't touched. Still well over 100 were.

Took a uber ride into the city the other day. Asswipes knocked over headstones in the cemetery where my grandparents and aunt, on my mothers side were knocked over.

Theirs weren't touched. Still well over 100 were.
I do hope they catch those rotten f**kers.. what is the point of that **** ya know? Chickshit douche' bags

See we are almost at a million views. If Hoppy hadn't deleted my donuts we probably would have hit two million in a week.

I do hope they catch those rotten f**kers.. what is the point of that **** ya know? Chickshit douche' bags

Already raised over 50k on go fund me. So many organizations have offered help they plan to redo the cemetery.

It's old and very small. If I had to guess maybe six, seven hundred graves .

i know right.

so get this, on March 2nd, 2012, Henryville, IN got hit with an E4 that was over 1 mile wide and bordered on the limit of becoming an EF5, 15 minutes later, an EF3 that was 3 mph short of becoming another EF4 took the same exact path.

This morning, the same exact town, on almost the same exat path, got nailed with at least an EF2, 5 years to the DAY of the monster.
Ummm, that really blows. Or I guess it blew...

Man I gots a job interview in 2 hrs, starting to get nervous/anxious.

Yeah.. The good Catholic you are !!! :lol:

One of the older boys taught me. If you want free wine. Take an empty bottle home. Fill it with grape juice then swap it for a full bottle. What ever you do don't take a glass from father fitz. If he offers.

nearly an hour without a post - what the heck!!! where's Dave with his daily "one job" post??
Sorry, busy working at home today writing Development reports. The desk calendar is back at the office.

However, for your viewing pleasure, here is a series of photos of my Die-cast GTS model sitting on my desk here at home...

GTS model.jpg

GTS model 1.jpg

GTS Model 2.jpg

Front end.jpg

GTS model 4.jpg

GTS model 5.jpg

headliner.jpg

GTS model 3.jpg

Jack.jpg

Trunk lid.jpg

Sorry, busy working at home today writing Development reports. The desk calendar is back at the office.

However, for your viewing pleasure, here is a series of photos of my Die-cast GTS model sitting on my desk here at home...

View attachment 1715023301

View attachment 1715023296

View attachment 1715023297

View attachment 1715023295

View attachment 1715023299

View attachment 1715023300

View attachment 1715023302

View attachment 1715023298

View attachment 1715023303

View attachment 1715023304
i need to find one of these

-