Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry, busy working at home today writing Development reports. The desk calendar is back at the office.

However, for your viewing pleasure, here is a series of photos of my Die-cast GTS model sitting on my desk here at home...

View attachment 1715023301

View attachment 1715023296

View attachment 1715023297

View attachment 1715023295

View attachment 1715023299

View attachment 1715023300

View attachment 1715023302

View attachment 1715023298

View attachment 1715023303

View attachment 1715023304
wow - that's really got some good detail

The Highway 61 Mopar die-casts are about the best I've seen. They aren't cheap but they are worth it IMHO.

Here are a bunch...there's even a ganggreen '68 GTS listed for @MOPARMITCH

Highway 61 1969
dodge dart diecast | eBay

Do they have a duster? Keith could take an interior pic to send in for his registration.
I bet they would never know.

huh - so you want this one huh?
yes/no, depends on the pay rate, they gave me a range, if i'd get the lower part of it, no, i wouldnt want it as its gonna cost me an extra 280-400(gas price dependent) a month in gas so that'd wipe out any gains, if its the higher end of the scale, then it'd be some serious thinking. I'm 11 miles from work now, the potential new place is 49 miles away, one way

yes/no, depends on the pay rate, they gave me a range, if i'd get the lower part of it, no, i wouldnt want it as its gonna cost me an extra 280-400(gas price dependent) a month in gas so that'd wipe out any gains, if its the higher end of the scale, then it'd be some serious thinking. I'm 11 miles from work now, the potential new place is 49 miles away, one way

Is that highway miles or back roads.

Do they have a duster? Keith could take an interior pic to send in for his registration.
I bet they would never know.
It was the insurance that flagged that. State does not get pics anymore. The paint clearly is not up to what the state is asking for, but nobody would have dinged me for the seat.They do say interior is supposed to be good, but that is a bit subjective.
Thought about having Dave do digital upholstery and paint... :lol:

It was the insurance that flagged that. State does not get pics anymore. The paint clearly is not up to what the state is asking for, but nobody would have dinged me for the seat.They do say interior is supposed to be good, but that is a bit subjective.

When I did my sons GTO many years ago. I took pictures of a nice one at a car show. Black gut. It passed. Funny thing is his car is pearl.

Really? I can see making sure seat belts worked but other than that, wtf over

This Day in History
On March 1

1692 The Salem Witch Hunt begins as Sarah Goode, Sarah Osborne and Tituba, an Indian slave from Barbados, are charged with the illegal practice of witchcraft in Salem Village, Massachusetts.

In America, the Continental Congress adopted the Articles of Confederation.

Yellowstone becomes the world’s first National Park.

1912 Captain Albert Berry made the first parachute jump from a moving airplane.

Federal income tax takes effect in the United States as per the 16th amendment.

LOL! While looking around on ebay at the models, I found a 1/64 scale Johnny Lightning 1969 Dart GTS die-cast for $8...so I bought it!

Johnny-Lightning-1969-Dodge-Dart-GTS-340.jpg

897717423_tp.jpg

-
Back