Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so - I have a 20' trailer for sale... thought I would toss it into play for the coffee crew to see first -
103_4353.JPG

What's the tarp for? Leaky roof?
when I first got it I removed some pieces of a canoe rack that had been left on there - I caulked it up but never got to test it before it snowed and I have a bunch of stuff stored in it - so rather than take a chance that there were leaks, I tossed that tarp on it - to be honest, I have no idea if it does or not

Hey guys. I sure wish I could Mike but I took something on that I should not have and now am out of play money.

when I first got it I removed some pieces of a canoe rack that had been left on there - I caulked it up but never got to test it before it snowed and I have a bunch of stuff stored in it - so rather than take a chance that there were leaks, I tossed that tarp on it - to be honest, I have no idea if it does or not
Gotcha. You'll probably get more interest if you say how much you want for it.

Nervous? Meh.

It's not a hard choice to make, it's not like you're getting married to the place.

It's about building your experience and skill set as much as the pay. You already know your current job is a dead-end, so what do you have to lose even if it's for the same pay as long as it's new experience and possible future advancement?

Besides, like deciding which fancy restaurant to eat at...it's easier to decide when you keep in mind that it's not your last meal.
True I just don't want to make a dumb choice

Evening folks. Interesting day today. A young lad was on the truck and one of the other techs told him that I was into Mopars. This guy said his Dad has a 67 Notchback, 273, auto, Buckets, console, white, with a red interior. Well, I said I was interested. They also have a early Baracuda and a bunch of new parts (for the notchback I presume). He is not interested in the car but would rather build a Dodge Pilothouse pick up. He is going to talk to his Dad and see what is going on. Geeeeeeeeez. I have no room but depending on the deal it could be fun. White with red gut Notchback? I like it already!

-
Back