Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm working on editing and splicing VN videos together, out here in the shop, so I can Smoke. This editing $hit take some time and practice.:wtf:

Here's one that I half A$$ed... # vids in one.. Probably redo it and add some VN Music..

I Have to do a trial and error with a beer in my hand thing to do right now, could really use a bore scope for this one prob go ask Dean for his.

Mostly bikes... must be fun navigating those streets in a car or truck.
That ain't $hit in Vinh Long...You should see the Moto Traffic in Saigon..And cross the street in between them all...You just step off the curb and keep moving across the street while making eye contact with the drivers. They go around you..I got some vids of that to come later LOL

That ain't $hit in Vinh Long...You should see the Moto Traffic in Saigon..And cross the street in between them all...You just step off the curb and keep moving across the street while making eye contact with the drivers. They go around you..I got some vids of that to come later LOL

I can only imagine it's like a lot of the traffic in most South American cities. Do they ride four to six on a moped with no regard for lights. Signs, or the occasional cop trying to direct traffic.

We'll swap meet is out for me again today :( it's 90 minutes away and the wife still hasn't returned from her shopping trip this morning

Ok @halifaxhops.
Pan pics.

20170304_105126.jpg

20170304_114730.jpg

20170304_114316.jpg

20170304_114219.jpg

20170304_114236.jpg

Only thing not show is the foam ring that sits on the air cleaner base. Seals the base to the hood.

Used rubbers from Wolfie...:eek:
Hey, not sure what you have in mind. I have some roofing rubber. EPDM - white one side black the other.

I still have that front splash pan if you need it free. Just have to connect sometime.

Only thing not show is the foam ring that sits on the air cleaner base. Seals the base to the hood.
How thick is gasket? I would think you would get better seal by leaving a bigger gap, like up to half inch. Then use about 3/4 to an inch closed cell foam and let it compress. Vs. Try to get it close/precise and use thinner gasket.

How thick is gasket? I would think you would get better seal by leaving a bigger gap, like up to half inch. Then use about 3/4 to an inch closed cell foam and let it compress. Vs. Try to get it close/precise and use thinner gasket.
That's what it is about an inch high. Sits on the ring lip and compresses against the hood pan.
I liked the setup on the 70 Buick GS much better. It useda dual snorkel air cleaner with those foam rings. Much nicer.

I still have that front splash pan if you need it free. Just have to connect sometime.
Thanks, I do need it. Did some repairs on mine to keep it intact for now. If you get a chance, take a pic. I have seen more than one style. I think AWD (what I have) may use diff one than 2wd.

-
Back