Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That ain't $hit in Vinh Long...You should see the Moto Traffic in Saigon..And cross the street in between them all...You just step off the curb and keep moving across the street while making eye contact with the drivers. They go around you..I got some vids of that to come later LOL
remember that video game "Frogger":poke::lol: I'd like to see you do that after a few drinks and a haircut!

Hey guys, IDK if anyone remembers, but we had some crazy black woman pounding on our front door at 4:30 am Christmas morning looking for a guy who lived here before we bought the house.

Well, today we had 2 uniformed cops show up looking for the same guy...with a warrant for his arrest!

Hey guys, IDK if anyone remembers, but we had some crazy black woman pounding on our front door at 4:30 am Christmas morning looking for a guy who lived here before we bought the house.

Well, today we had 2 uniformed cops show up looking for the same guy...with a warrant for his arrest!
I remember the black woman story but that's just even crazier

Did you change the locks.

And... Then There's This OMR !!!
Man dies under his six-ton pile of **** magazines | Daily Mail Online

Did you change the locks.
Dave whatever you do don't get out of the car or leave the house in a hoodie!!
LOL! Yeah, we changed the locks and cleared the garage opener codes when we moved in. We also replaced the security system with a different brand.

You could clearly see the look of confusion on the officer's faces when I answered the door. I don't think they were expecting a guy who looks like Santa's brother!

LOL! Yeah, we changed the locks and cleared the garage opener codes when we moved in. We also replaced the security system with a different brand.

You could clearly see the look of confusion on the officer's faces when I answered the door. I don't think they were expecting a guy who looks like Santa's brother!

I guess I should stop calling them leaving tips he is there.

And... Then There's This OMR !!!
Man dies under his six-ton pile of **** magazines | Daily Mail Online

Sounds like he stuck to His collection. Might have been a lot of sticky pages.

Personally I never understood the attraction to ****.

Hey, my Johnny Lightning '69 GTS came today! Cool little 1:48 die-cast...

JL 1.jpg

JL 2.jpg

JL 3.jpg

JL 4.jpg

Yeeeeeehawww! 5 min. In the ultrasonic cleaner. Before and after. 55 sockets at a time.

20170304_142047.jpg

20170304_142050.jpg

20170304_142328.jpg

I finally got a Citgo metal sign for the garage. I wanted one to go with the Jenney sign I already have on the other side of the shop since my grandfather's old Jenney Station was converted to Citgo back in the late 60's and I knew it as both...

Citgo sign.jpg

Well my brother brought down his plasma cutter and man does that speed things up and make it much easier to cut away metal.

Hey Keefer. I talked to the little woman about seat upholstery.. She's all in! Figures if it she pulls off a good result it could spark some business for her. She found vinyl, color is French Vanilla (somewhere between white and.tan). I'm gonna pull the driver's side seat back off for a pattern and let her have it. I'll let you know when she gets it done and send it your way to see what you think. Could be a cheap date!

Hey Keefer. I talked to the little woman about seat upholstery.. She's all in! Figures if it she pulls off a good result it could spark some business for her. She found vinyl, color is French Vanilla (somewhere between white and.tan). I'm gonna pull the driver's side seat back off for a pattern and let her have it. I'll let you know when she gets it done and send it your way to see what you think. Could be a cheap date!
How do I sign up to get on the list for upholstery work?:poke:

-
Back