Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
dollars to donuts it an inanimate object
well no, because it's not dull, it's not dead, it does move, and it sure looks pretty.

Meet my knew improved power rack for my dart!, stock pic until it stops raining and I can get it out of the jeep without getting drenched. mine's powder coated purty

powerrack.jpg

no, this year's focus is body work, now that the suspension is taken care of.
so then the year after that the wiring and then the year after that the interior... and then the year after that an engine that you can actually use... yea, 2020 sounds like a bet...

so then the year after that the wiring and then the year after that the interior... and then the year after that an engine that you can actually use... yea, 2020 sounds like a bet...
can't really say anything.... seems I'm on the same time frame lol

that would be the end of the decade now wouldnt it :poke:

can't really say anything.... seems I'm on the same time frame lol
but see thats the nice part of usdoing this all on our own. I didn't buy a car someone else spent their time and money on to complete. I'll have built and touched every aspect of this car. And learned a lot in the process. Besides, who knows, maybe I'll get the body work knocked out sooner than anticipated and be on to something else. I decided to knock out the most challenging and the most expensive part first in the suspension. That's done now.

exactly.... and there's a balancing act of the family life too, plus work.
don't I know it - that and the frame issue I discovered late in the process on my last one lead me to saying F-it and buying the car I have now... and I couldn't resist that hood!!

this is my 4th Scamp - and I had a 70 Duster (which ended up being a parts car for all intents and purposes) so I have been there done that as far as taking 'em apart and putting 'em back together goes...

-
Back