Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We are on the same road of this crap, getting better each day it seems, sounds like you know what to do I do about the same , I ran out of fresh garlic last night, but enjoyed some garlic bread and spaghetti last night last half clove went in the souse @krazykuda

My Kidney stone was up before me, Ouch! We both wish everyone a good morning. Today I'm getting a hold of a urologist that will see me! If not? Look for me on the news tonight!

We are on the same road of this crap, getting better each day it seems, sounds like you know what to do I do about the same , I ran out of fresh garlic last night, but enjoyed some garlic bread and spaghetti last night last half clove went in the souse @krazykuda

You may want to get some more garlic... It really helps...

I have a good amount of it left still....

If you use any tumeric, throw some black pepper in there as it boosts the effect on the immune system like 100- 1000 times...

My Kidney stone was up before me, Ouch! We both wish everyone a good morning. Today I'm getting a hold of a urologist that will see me! If not? Look for me on the news tonight!

Man that sucks... You need to pass that thing...

I hope you don't have a narrow urethra like Hank Hill.... :BangHead:

Holly molly ! I hope the dock is easy to get a hold of, that makes me cringe just reading about it bud, hope this is behind you soon..

I called the day after I got out of the ER which was the 7th. First appointment I could get was the 22nd. I have to do better today.

My dog got better last night and was back to himself...

Then in middle of the night he hurt it again jumping out of bed, then I called him back to bed and he jumped back up and cuddled up to me for the rest of the night again... I'm trying to keep his activity to a minimum so he doesn't keep pulling the muscle again...

Then yesterday afternoon his one eye started swelling on the bottom... I gave him some benedryl and the swelling went down in an hour or so and was back to normal in a few hours after...

Poor guy had a rough weekend... (He's snoring under my desk right now...)

I called the day after I got out of the ER which was the 7th. First appointment I could get was the 22nd. I have to do better today.

Tie one end of a string to a door handle then the other to the stone and slam the door... (It works for loose teeth....)

Good morning Kegan, I see your door handle is is back to working properly

If you can't see a urologist today, come up here - I have a drill and drill bits that go up to about 3/4"....

I'm going to go back to sleep - I'm hungry and tired, but don't want to eat now... So I'm going to go back to sleep and sleep it off....

-
Back