Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ok, this thread moves way too quick ...I cant find where we talking about modifying the HF sand blast gun for more volume .

I am sandblasting today and its the worst time ever because it is just not performing and its not working out like I would like ......dang it
Hoppy has the solution , I believe... @halifaxhops

Hmmm looking at trading my Wrangler for a 09 300 3.5 HO v6 hmmm

My Wife has an 06 300 Touring 3.5, that I bought at the Dealer auction in Nov 06. She absolutely loves it.

A retired guy sits around the house all day, so, one day his wife says, "Joe, you could do something useful like vacuum the house once a week".

The guy gives it a moment's thought and says:
"Sure, why not. Where's the vacuum?"

Half an hour later, Joe walks into the kitchen to get some coffee. His wife says, "I didn't hear the vacuum running. I thought you were going to use it."

Exasperated, Joe answers, "The stupid thing is broken. It won't start. We need to buy a new one."

"Really", she says, "Show me - It worked fine the last time I used it".
So, he showed her.... Click here
nice! :lol:

My Wife has an 06 300 Touring 3.5, that I bought at the Dealer auction in Nov 06. She absolutely loves it.
I stand corrected, they had it listed as an 09 but it's an 06, gold with 115,983 miles. Hmmm

I stand corrected, they had it listed as an 09 but it's an 06, gold with 115,983 miles. Hmmm
My Wifes had 11K on it when I bought it in Nov 06. It was a Fleet car from Budget Rental.. Chry 300 Touring 3.5 H.O. Car was perfect, Leather, Power , Etc. Now has 112K on it in 10 yrs. Very few issues...

My Wifes had 11K on it when I bought it in Nov 06. It was a Fleet car from Budget Rental.. Chry 300 Touring 3.5 H.O. Car was perfect, Leather, Power , Etc. Now has 112K on it in 10 yrs. Very few issues...
Do you regret not having the hemi?

Well, I'm completely beat into the ground. 7 hours shoveling 6" of sleet with an inch thick crust of ice on top. It was like shoveling bricks.

I only did the driveway and cleared off the cars. The front walk up to the front door is in a 2' drift of the crap and I'm not even trying to clear that mess. We can just come and go through the garage door until it all melts on it's own.

Well, I'm completely beat into the ground. 7 hours shoveling 6" of sleet with an inch thick crust of ice on top. It was like shoveling bricks.

I only did the driveway and cleared off the cars. The front walk up to the front door is in a 2' drift of the crap and I'm not even trying to clear that mess. We can just come and go through the garage door until it all melts on it's own.
Hire Someone !!!

Hire a kid

-
Back