Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nearly impossible to find a kid who is willing to do hard labor...even for really good money. The only one I ever found willing to do it moved last year. :(
Hell I love shoveling snow

oh gosh dam (potty mouth)

the ceramic nozzle was worn and worn bad ...so I get in the car and drive waaaaaaaaay out to HF ...they don't carry that type of nozzle so they give me a 1800 number to call (yea right)

so I go to wally world because I remember they used to sell the cambell hausfeld or whatever it is ...the blaster kit that you put the hose in a bucket and it was the nozzle gun assembly ......well guess what .....wally world doesn't carry anything to do with sand blasting anymore.

there goes my good day off plans .....shhheeeeeesh ....I live in the worst turkey town ever ....LOL, not really but I am just not happy at the moment LOL but I will move on to something else now :realcrazy:

Hell I love shoveling snow
Me and my friends back in High School would turn snow into a cash bonanza. We would shovel from day break until 10 pm and come home with a few hundred bucks each.

Most kids today just don't have that kind of drive...and the few that do have more business then they can handle and getting to one is nearly impossible.

oh gosh dam (potty mouth)

the ceramic nozzle was worn and worn bad ...so I get in the car and drive waaaaaaaaay out to HF ...they don't carry that type of nozzle so they give me a 1800 number to call (yea right)

so I go to wally world because I remember they used to sell the cambell hausfeld or whatever it is ...the blaster kit that you put the hose in a bucket and it was the nozzle gun assembly ......well guess what .....wally world doesn't carry anything to do with sand blasting anymore.

there goes my good day off plans .....shhheeeeeesh ....I live in the worst turkey town ever ....LOL, not really but I am just not happy at the moment LOL but I will move on to something else now :realcrazy:
T.P. Tools Online...

I think my poor old plow truck is about on it's last leg... I guess 10yrs w/o any maintenance hasn't done it any good...

I think my poor old plow truck is about on it's last leg... I guess 10yrs w/o any maintenance hasn't done it any good...
Funny how that happens...

Today convinced me to buy a nice self-propelled snow blower for next year. My back just can't do this anymore.

I think you'd lay there panting at the prospect...even without the run!
It's actually not that bad. The cold wind sucks and my lungs are on fire from the cold temps but my legs feel good

Funny how that happens...

Today convinced me to buy a nice self-propelled snow blower for next year. My back just can't do this anymore.
yeah - I really have abused that truck... I'm not absolutely sure it will restore.. but this spring I do plan to give it go

-
Back