Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That would be cool! But with my luck, I'd sneeze while operating the remote control and drive it into one of the cars.

Maybe I just need to invest in a heated driveway...

Or a bag of salt

That would be cool! But with my luck, I'd sneeze while operating the remote control and drive it into one of the cars.

Maybe I just need to invest in a heated driveway...

I was going to suggest that.. But be sure to install good drainage or some butt crack neighbor will try to sue you cause they slipped on ice you created

I've got 150 lbs of salt. It won't work on 6" of sleet with an inch on ice on top. It barely makes a dent. Salt also stops working at 15° F.
Again, tell Mother Nature to send it to me

I was going to suggest that.. But be sure to install good drainage or some butt crack neighbor will try to sue you cause they slipped on ice you created
Yeah, my driveway is actually at the perfect slope for a heating system and the drainage at the street is ideal to take it away without causing icing issues. I really should see if I can get a quote and decide if it's worth it or not.

Wouldn't that just be the most ironic thing ever

Yeah, my driveway is actually at the perfect slope for a heating system and the drainage at the street is ideal to take it away without causing icing issues. I really should see if I can get a quote and decide if it's worth it or not.
there you go - even salt requires work - heat just requires some $ and a flip of a switch!

Awe I may just cry. My 3 year old has learned a new phrase. "I love you Daddy"

there you go - even salt requires work - heat just requires some $ and a flip of a switch!

image.jpeg

Awe I may just cry. My 3 year old has learned a new phrase. "I love you Daddy"
Once daughters learn that one, they use it forever. My daughter still makes a point of saying it to me several times a day.

Just need to be careful that they don't learn to use it as tool to get what they want. My girl tried to avoid punishment several times with it before she learned it won't work on me. I say "I love you too, but that won't change what's about to happen."

I even wrote her a long letter a few years ago explaining how I can still love her and discipline her too. I explained that it's because I do love her so much that I have to do it...so that she learns and becomes the responsible intelligent woman that she needs to be to have the best life possible.

I did. Where did you find that?
I was helping a retired Cummins turbo engineer move a couple years back and he was on the turbo test team, he gave me one, he had a whole box. I wished I'd taken more lol just don't see them around much.

I was helping a retired Cummins turbo engineer move a couple years back and he was on the turbo test team, he gave me one, he had a whole box. I wished I'd taken more lol just don't see them around much.
I wish I had taken the boxes of Citgo and Jenney signage my grandfather had from his service station when they sold it. He had dozens of signs from all sorts of products.

I've been slowly trying to pull together signs of stuff that was shown in this pic of his shop back in the day...

Mac's Garage small.jpg

-
Back