Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I will be needing one, what year ? I forgot, I will see if there is a picture in your resto thread .

its a 63 but it will for sure fit Veronica, because 63 -66 are the same pedal.

the manual pedals I just put in are from a 66 and they fit perfect

its a 63 but it will for sure fit Veronica, because 63 -66 are the same pedal.

the manual pedals I just put in are from a 66 and they fit perfect
Just PM'ed you, and it's not Veronica from the Archie's :rofl: It is Victoria ! a strong lady from a western hun :thumbsup:

Officially at the airport 30.2 I know I have more, never got the tractor stuck before 3x!

so who got how much yesterday - we have a solid foot of snow here
maybe an inch..... :( that damn thing needs to turn around, come right back here and dump 30 inches on my state within the next 96 hours

Morning guys. Coffee's done, Record low this morning. -2°.

wow - that's a big ol' snow dump!!
I know I have some 5' drifts, the tractor is actually stuck half way into it right now, need to get another tractor again to drag it out, all four wheels are just spinning, this convinced me to get some chains for it, yes the tires are filled Chris before you ask.

I know I have some 5' drifts, the tractor is actually stuck half way into it right now, need to get another tractor again to drag it out, all four wheels are just spinning, this convinced me to get some chains for it, yes the tires are filled Chris before you ask.
OOPPS!!

and yet I froze my gonads off trying to clear off the truck this morning... damn ice after the snow - wipers wouldn't move
this is why you flip the wipers out away from your windshield.......

-
Back