Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
grumpy_cat_ppcore.jpg

Keefer I tried to copy it no go, it is collector. Shoot me your e mai and I will just send it as a forward.
Don't worry about it... As collector, they assume you treat it like a trailer queen. LMAO. that's how they give those rates. I'm not gold right now, so no pics on PMs. :(

hmmm i may have a genius idea!!!! I'm trying to get rid of my Jeep and into something else. My wife has been wanting a Journey forever, one of the dealers offering to pay off the jeep in full on trade in, has a nice Journey right at the bottom of the price window I'm looking at. so Im thinking get the journey, give that to the wife to drive, and I take over driving the HEMI power Durango!

Whatever make you happy. No biggie. Just not high priority till I get a new job. Still moving forward on the Duster. Just no 'extra' expense
sounds like there's a bunch of guys in the Northeast needing someone to shovel snow for them......

hmmm i may have a genius idea!!!! I'm trying to get rid of my Jeep and into something else. My wife has been wanting a Journey forever, one of the dealers offering to pay off the jeep in full on trade in, has a nice Journey right at the bottom of the price window I'm looking at. so Im thinking get the journey, give that to the wife to drive, and I take over driving the HEMI power Durango!
BRILLIANT_.jpg

@mitch. They cracking down on historic tags by you? They're really busting chops this way.
Was just commenting on that when I got mine. Several people told me go ahead and do it. I did not. No more pics required in PA, but right where you sign the form it says $2500 fine for lying. Plus one guy said something about State troopers watching car shows. Not worth it. When I get paint and upholstery done I can switch it over and should be good enough for State Farm to insure as antique

-
Back