Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Slept like a 12 year old lazy kid for 8 hours :p I bet I lost every bloom/bud on my Japanese maple this morning, 27 frucking degrees :BangHead::BangHead:

The Peach crop is going to be shot this year, tree's was in full bloom with the 70 degree weather we have been getting, there will not be any Arkansas peaches this year.

Good morning Mitch, Looks like a cold day here all day long, I am thinking it will be a good day to pot up my seedlings, Peppers and tomatoes I started by seed are ready for there own pot now, I just have to make room for about 35 plants.

good morning coffee peeps

I got the valiant pedals swapped out yesterday ...so now it is back to having a clutch pedal the way God intended, that automatic pedal really had to leave the building and not come back.

then I went to a local yard and grabbed those lower bucket seat mounts.

The seats I bought from Mr. Hoppy have rusty lower tracks but the uppers are real nice....locally there is a 65 Barracuda in a bone yard that is almost a skeleton but someone had removed the seats from the adjuster bolts...so the seats and upper tracks were long gone but the lowers on the passenger were still bolted in the car, then I found the driver side ones in the trunk of a neighboring stripped out Barracuda. pics to follow after day break on it all because I have to update my valiant thread :D

now the only big $$ items I have left to check off the list for the valiant is eventually I will catch up to a woodgrain steering wheel and then I am going to go on the hunt for some Valiant hub caps, and the bell housing. The bellhousing is going to be expensive because of the rarity of the one I am looking for ....after that I will call the car a complete starting point

What are you going to sell the auto brake peddle for (how much)
Rainy ?

early A pedals are about the easiest things in the world to swap out .....you remove the master cyl bolts and back the master cylinder off to disconnect the rod. the you remove two nuts holding the steering column up, might have to loosen the four bolts on the column lower bracket, to allow the column to swing down.

Remove two bolts holding the pedal assembly under the dash and the whole assembly drops out that easy. might have to move some wiring but that is it. took me 15 minutes to swap them and that was even with while taking mountain dew swigs.

-
Back