Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning prob late to the show.
I think I got over heated yesterday #-o I slept more last night and this morning in one night in a long time Hoppi :glasses7: Cooled off a bit this morning ! It's only 77 outside :cheers:

I think I got over heated yesterday #-o I slept more last night and this morning in one night in a long time Hoppi :glasses7: Cooled off a bit this morning ! It's only 77 outside :cheers:

That sure must feel good. Going to be 97 here and not a "dry heat" by any means.

Back to work today. Last night I watched the original "Of Mice and Men" with Burgess Meredith, way before he was Rocky's trainer. I'd never seen it before, now that was a great story and a great movie, worth watching again.

Good morning! Set my alarm so in a few minutes I'm watching my 79 yr old Mom play violin live on her church's website. We kids didn't even know she played (in high school) then she picked it up a few years ago. With modern technology I get to hear her without sitting through a church service!

I talked to my Mom last night, and I could tell she wasn't happy with how she sounded. And it was disappointing the regular AV tech wasn't there, so just audio, no video. "If I get asked to play again," she said...I reminded her it was the first performance and they would be better next time. With my step-dad suddenly having a bunch of health issues, it says a lot about her that she kept practicing and got up there on stage and played. Sorry guys, I think because when I was young, I didn't appreciate all her qualities, now I'm overcompensating lol.

I talked to my Mom last night, and I could tell she wasn't happy with how she sounded. And it was disappointing the regular AV tech wasn't there, so just audio, no video. "If I get asked to play again," she said...I reminded her it was the first performance and they would be better next time. With my step-dad suddenly having a bunch of health issues, it says a lot about her that she kept practicing and got up there on stage and played. Sorry guys, I think because when I was young, I didn't appreciate all her qualities, now I'm overcompensating lol.

She was great in the video David. When you are young it is all about you. Going through that now with my daughter.

Good morning all :glasses7: on my second cup as this day start's :coffee2::coffee2:
I see Hoppie has a V8 under his hood this morning :cheers: Congratulation's Ray Sr. :color:

Well that old bugger! I will have to go look. Hows it going there Memike? Did you get the package from him (Hoppie)?

Well that old bugger! I will have to go look. Hows it going there Memike? Did you get the package from him (Hoppie)?

Not yet, I figure I will see it tomorrow maybe, he just sent it out Monday evening or Tuesday morning :glasses7:

Mornin Fellers.
Morning Mitch :coffee2::coffee2:

It's on page 3 or 4. I have to get to work on mine as well as my house! Wow I feel lazy

It's on page 3 or 4. I have to get to work on mine as well as my house! Wow I feel lazy
I just replied to it so it is on top of the page now, Yep :glasses7: same here ! I need to get my engine in as soon as Creed gets back from Vegas :coffee2: Be back Friday morning :glasses7:

I just replied to it so it is on top of the page now, Yep :glasses7: same here ! I need to get my engine in as soon as Creed gets back from Vegas :coffee2: Be back Friday morning :glasses7:

I didn't think about doing that. Thats why you are the main man here!

I'm rolling out the GTS this morning to sand the last coat of primer and prep for paint in the engine bay. Gotta Git er Done !!

Hey Mitch....I have been watching your thread. It's funny to see I even commented on it early on. But now that I met you it has a whole new meaning for some reason. I like watching you and Hops working hard on your cars.

I did work out in my little garage trying to organize so I can get my car in to work on it.

Hey Mitch....I have been watching your thread. It's funny to see I even commented on it early on. But now that I met you it has a whole new meaning for some reason. I like watching you and Hops working hard on your cars.

That's what's cool about our little brotherhood here at the coffee shop !!

Mornin' all. Not so good here.
At my Dads place in Quakertown. He's in hospital. Not lookin good. Blood test looks like Lukemia, also kidneys failing. Has had numerous other health issues leading up to now, so no surprise. They really can't do much for him at his age (almost 86). Hope to transfer him to a home near us today.

-
Back