Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh man.. so sorry to hear this Keith , Stay strong and I will keep you in my prayers this day..

I think that was just a test fit for hops. He was sayin he needed to measure to get a drive shaft made.

Sorry for your dad Keith. It it will be better for you if he is close by.

That's what's cool about our little brotherhood here at the coffee shop !!

I think we should get together for a road trip! We could load up Hops /6 in his motorhome and deliver it to Rani! If we get enough involved we could take turns driving and we could do it in a long weekend. LOL

I think we should get together for a road trip! We could load up Hops /6 in his motorhome and deliver it to Rani! If we get enough involved we could take turns driving and we could do it in a long weekend. LOL

I'm in !! That would be a blast. Only thing is. Hops and I would have to take our turns driving in the mornings. Before we break out the cold ones. HaHa

wow looks like I am late to the show in here ...need to catch up and try to not fall asleep again

slept a few hours already :coffee:

Hay ! I did enjoy my plain trip to Minnesota, but I don't think I will fly again.. It felt weird not having control as I was 33.000 feet in the air..#-o. That would be a fun trip with all of us here, but I bet you all can do it with out me :D

yea flying is definitely no fun when you think about what you are actually doing.

I usually have to do a lot of flying every year .....except this year I squeaked out of having to go on vacation

Attachments

• CIMG4703.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 88
  • CIMG4684.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 81
I took this when I took my adventure Rainy :glasses7:

Attachments

• Fishypete2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 79
2 hours and just a treat (M&M's for me) and a Sprite , I thought I would fly again, but when I look in the sky and see where I was now that I am home I just don't see me doing it again. Delta!

2 hours and just a treat (M&M's for me) and a Sprite , I thought I would fly again, but when I look in the sky and see where I was now that I am home I just don't see me doing it again. Delta!

oh well that is a quick hop.....probably don't need dinner for a trip around the block LOL

Attachments

• CIMG4661.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 87
Air France feeds you pretty good. Been several trans- atlantic flights to Africa. They can keep the Brie Cheese though.

Air France feeds you pretty good. Been several trans- atlantic flights to Africa. They can keep the Brie Cheese though.

People shy away just because but I would also recommend United Arab Emirates when in their route......top notch service and newer planes. They keep up their planes and their airport is beautiful.

Ouch my back hurts!:blob:

Attachments

• PICT0995.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 80
  • PICT0994.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 65
  • PICT0993.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 73
  • PICT0992.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 75
  • PICT0991.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 65

Or do it in a relay... I can help cover from Indiana to Iowa, put in the back of my pick-up truck and deliver it to TMM... He can take it to Colorado, or meet Rani in Nebraska or something... :glasses7:

We can pass it along like an olympic torch... :cheers:

People shy away just because but I would also recommend United Arab Emirates when in their route......top notch service and newer planes. They keep up their planes and their airport is beautiful.

Yup, I hear that they are Primo !! Someone sent me a link to some planes they have with private rooms !!

Attachments

• CIMG4681.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 64
  • CIMG4674.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 74
  • CIMG4673.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 83
-
Back