Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One of the like 32 on a hemi
I had one guy stand at the end of my driveway last year watching in total amazement while I was adjusting the carb in the GTS. You would have thought he was watching NASA engineers build a rocket.

I wish I could have gotten a pic of them finishing. My wife was watching and said they shook hands and waved at each other as they went back into their houses. When she started laughing out loud, I came back into the room and took that last shot.
You should have broke this out and helped!

LOL! I was going to go out and give them some advice (and offer a garden shovel to break up the pile)...but it was too much fun to just sit back and watch!

DwNIMhh.gif

I should do a live feed from the shop and charge beer!
The "Hoppy Channel". Where you can watch "reality TV" that is completely "unreal"...

I bet you could live stream that on your own website and the ad placement alone would make you rich!

Ugh! My brother-in-law with the late stage liver cancer lashed out against his mother and my wife in nasty phone calls today so I had to call him and address it.

First I stood him up and kicked his *** verbally...then I brought him down, consoled him, listened to him, counseled him, let him cry, lifted him up and brought him back to level again to get back on track to focusing on fighting the cancer and not those who are helping him.

One of the hardest things I've ever had to do...slap around someone who is dying from cancer and still make it productive for them and everyone else involved.

He feels better, my wife and her mother feel better...and I feel like my insides have been sucked out with a vacuum cleaner and put through a blender. :(

Ugh! My brother-in-law with the late stage liver cancer lashed out against his mother and my wife in nasty phone calls today so I had to call him and address it.

First I stood him up and kicked his *** verbally...then I brought him down, consoled him, listened to him, counseled him, let him cry, lifted him up and brought him back to level again to get back on track to focusing on fighting the cancer and not those who are helping him.

One of the hardest things I've ever had to do...slap around someone who is dying from cancer and still make it productive for them and everyone else involved.

He feels better, my wife and her mother feel better...and I feel like my insides have been sucked out with a vacuum cleaner and put through a blender. :(
payin' the cost to be the boss - rough, but the right thing! :thumbsup:

-
Back