Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I am headed out to have Breakfast with my Mama....I may check back later.

Morning Hoppy. How's that wedge motor install going?

Good morning.
Came out with my daughter to visit my Dad on his 86th birthday today. Will head over to the hospital shortly. He's been pretty stable and feels OK for the most part, but the blood and kidney issues are untreatable at this point. So we will just take whatever time we get with him now. Planning to move him to a home near us tomorrow.

Fired her up yesterday first crank! I had to put a couple of pipes on and the mufflers, sound great, 80 psi oil and it does not get over 170 on the heat!

Good morning.
Came out with my daughter to visit my Dad on his 86th birthday today. Will head over to the hospital shortly. He's been pretty stable and feels OK for the most part, but the blood and kidney issues are untreatable at this point. So we will just take whatever time we get with him now. Planning to move him to a home near us tomorrow.

It's great that you can get him closer to you. Spend as much time with him as you can.

I just went through the posts and see Memi tried out the sure grip I sent him for fit! I thought it was a lamP

Well guys, gotta go get that damn sandpaper back in my hand while its still cool outside. Check back later. Awesome on the 440 Ray !!

Yes, right now figuring everything out where to put stuff, coil, fuel press reg etc. Linkage might get interesting.

Stopped by a car show on the way here yesterday. Only a couple pics. Here ya go Rani

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 78
And in it had to be the coolest child seat ever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 85
I remember that car seat it has a beep beep horn also! How did it survive this long?

Good morning coffee crew, wow, cool old car and car seat ..

They fit like you said Ray Sr. sir :color:

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 85
hello everyone. I'm finally up. Stayed up late posting hear as my modem was giving me trouble the last few days.

They tried to replace my modem, and the new one was worse than the old one...

So, we put the old one back on and it's working now....

hello everyone. I'm finally up. Stayed up late posting hear as my modem was giving me trouble the last few days.

They tried to replace my modem, and the new one was worse than the old one...

So, we put the old one back on and it's working now....
Good morning Karl, How long will the old one stay up :glasses7:

Good morning Karl, How long will the old one stay up :glasses7:

It seems to be working now...

I was talking with the tech guy, and he said that they doubled everybody's speed a few weeks ago. It requires new modems that allow it to work that fast. There seems to be a rash of tech service calls since. He thinks that some of the software/firmware in the new routers and the new system have a "glitch" that needs to be worked out..

I could get a new router from somewhere else, but I have to check to see if it's SUPPOSED to be compatible, and then try to see if it is... then I have to worry about returning it if it doesn't work...

Or wait until they get the bugs worked out and then try the new routers that they have then...

Ya gotta love technology... :finga:

-
Back