Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Memi! Like the sure grip I gather?

Oh yes I do, I am going to remove an axle today and check it out, do you want me to have my wife send you the $75.00 this morning while she is here ?

on a side note .. this is not going to let the bearing race turn is it ? or cause any kind of problem this will be my first sure grip install :D looks like something smacked hard on the two ends

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 63
I did not even see that. They are pressed on so I would just take down the high spots with a file. How did you like the packing? Was thinking of you. If she wants have her send it if it will not hurt you guys. I think it is brand new, surprised it did not sell at Carlisle.

Love it :cheers:

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 70
Your Packing was funny as hell :D:D I think it took me 20 minutes to get it opened :D, did you see the pictures at the top of one page back page :glasses7:

Hey one thing I have been noticing with these rears, check the axel c clips and if they are worn change them or shim then to get rid of the axel side play.

To bad the cans had to be empty. Looks like I have to start picking hops here in the next few days, bad timing for it.

Dr diff sells the install kits with all the bearings (if you need them) for around 100, good price for the quality. The side bearing adjuster tool you can just get a nut and weld it onto something, only a few in pounds on them.

Hey one thing I have been noticing with these rears, check the axel c clips and if they are worn change them or shim then to get rid of the axel side play.
New everything will be going in, I found a great U-Tube video on rebuilding these rear ends :coffee2:

To bad the cans had to be empty. Looks like I have to start picking hops here in the next few days, bad timing for it.
I hope I will be to busy to be making beer, I will find out in a week or two if I have to do sergery on my shoulder again or not.

First plan was to pour cement around it! Foam was an after burp!
:D

Thanks, just checked it. What does she sell in her store? I could not find it.

Oh I meant to tell you I got a 18" SM bass out of the pond yesterday spooning! They are getting big.

Thanks, just checked it. What does she sell in her store? I could not find it.

Lamp's and she does real good with them, I tought her how to wire them and she has been doing it for years now :glasses7:

Does she need parts? There are a ton of them here when I moved in. Some like new, some used some old and crusty. The guy never threw any thing out. I made a killing on the old gas lamp parts I found around here. Actually I have a bunch of old 1920's or so shades, seems like when I sold them on e bay they would always break in shipment.

-
Back