Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Goodd morning Rani and Mike.. working on my first cup

Dang, I chased everyone away. I took a shower....and used deodorant! lol

Not me, I just walked Treva out the door and let Buddy run !! I may have Mike .

Good morning Mike. How goes it on the hill?

I better get going. It's 8 o'clock. Time fly's when you're having fun! ttfn

Did you go to his house and have coffee with him while visiting lol

My before work routine with the pup....I take Holley out... When we come in, I get my cereal, coffee and two milk bones- As she watches vigilently. (This is around 5AM, she gets her breakfast around 7) I usually give her one treat when i sit down. She then sits by me and waits till i give her the second one when i am done my cereal. She then dissapears, usually to sleep in MY bed.

Very sorry for your loss Leanna and Billy. Prayers for both of you from here. She now rests in the loving,gentle, right hand of GOD.

The phone rang straight up at 5:00 a.m. Her pain has come to an end and she's with Billy's dad
Prayers for healing to you and Billy Leanna, and many friends :glasses7: RIP Billy's mom, the world can not give here anymore pain O:)

Hey Memi your box is at the PO!
Thank you sir :cheers: I have a dr's appointment in town so I may swing by there and save the postman a trip up my drive way :glasses7: I will take care of you tomorrow bud :color:

You will have fun with it for sure. Take a pic after you open it I forgot to. Just lookt at the tracking it is on your porch!

You will have fun with it for sure. Take a pic after you open it I forgot to. Just lookt at the tracking it is on your porch!
It was on the porch when I came back from my in town doctors visit. I took pictures .. omg I did not think I would ever get it open. .
Pics wanted! Even a video!
Video would have been to long ..

Dang Mike. What is it? the suspense is killing me.

:D Buddy had to help

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 69
:glasses7: It took me 20 minutes to get it open !! Great job Hoppey :D

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 81
Here it is everyone :color:

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 77