Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
More pictures for this new page

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 01AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 90
I didn't mean to fly out on you all, but I've been having technical difficulties...

They came to change my router/modem today and the new one is not working well with my wireless conection. I can only click two windows open and then it gets sssssllllloooowwww....

Sorry to hear about Billy's mom, at least she's not suffering any more.

Ray Sr. did a heck of a job keeping it from jumping out of the box on its own.
Were did he go anyway ..

Hey there Ray! Have you ever thought of getting a job as a professional packer?

So things continue to happen! The wife of a guy at work broke down about 1 1/2 hours away so after work I hook to my trailer and off we go. As we go over the last hill my Harmonic Balancer lets go! So I end up calling my nephew to come get me. We figure out that a circuit breaker on the safety switch of the guys van was his problem. So we all make it home by 11:00 last night. I am out of vehicles....down to the Harley!

I can't believe you have that sitting in there running that fast. I thin Keith and I would be in the way!

Sounds like me lately! I had that happen to me oncnce on a 48 jeep wagon when I was in the USN, right outside of DC! Not much you can do on the spot. Never did find the thing.

Oh mines on there but no rubber dampener! I have been hearing a noise but couldn't find it.

Hello everyone. 6:41AM Got my 2 laps of the golf course done, the cat is fed and on my second cup of coffee.
Nothing special planned for today.

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

IMorning Frankie. I have a ton on my plate today getting the house ready for my brother and sister in law this weekend that I found out about last night. The house is trashed and no idea why my wife is letting them stay here, might pitch a tent for them! Or me!

-
Back