Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh I meant to tell you I got a 18" SM bass out of the pond yesterday spooning! They are getting big.

That had to be about a 3 bounder or more :glasses7: you know Karl is going to make a joke about this post don't yea :D

Dr diff sells the install kits with all the bearings (if you need them) for around 100, good price for the quality. The side bearing adjuster tool you can just get a nut and weld it onto something, only a few in pounds on them.
When I remove them I will check what inch lb's they are set at and put them back the same amount, just like the pinion's (crush sleeve) if my bearings look good :glasses7:

I had to call it spooning! My kids dog is a trip and tries to get the hooked fish and jumps off the bank and goes after it. If the camera was working I would shoot a video!

Does she need parts? There are a ton of them here when I moved in. Some like new, some used some old and crusty. The guy never threw any thing out. I made a killing on the old gas lamp parts I found around here. Actually I have a bunch of old 1920's or so shades, seems like when I sold them on e bay they would always break in shipment.
Old lamps and wall lamps. shades... heck If you have some old ones and stuff throw some pictures to me here and she will give you a far offer on them if she is wants them :color:

Taking these dana 35's apart the bearing seem beefier than the 8 1/4. I have a 8 1/4 I picked up and need to strip it and want to see if the bearings will fit in it.

Old lamps and shades... heck If you have some old ones and stuff throw some pictures to me here and she will give you a far offer on them if she is wants them :color:

Give me a few days and I will get to it, I prob have 10-20 of them all different styles. lots on the plate this weekend with the unexpected guests coming. I will put my brother in law to work on the 440 install, I used to work with him at his dads gulf station in the late 70's! If I get the hops cut, the house clean, the law mowed, the broken belt replaced on the tractor, the flood room re arranged for them to stay in.................:violent2:

I just got the header ball joint connectors from Schumacher yesterday and I want to get them on to temp start the 440 and did not want to get all the undercoating on the car in flames so I put it on hold till I can just slap 2 pipes on it to minimize the risk.

Dang man !! You better get started , I have a slow weekend myself, I hope I can get motavated to do a few things.. a shot of sunshine would help :color:

I actually am waiting for the bank to open my card is not working and need fuel for the little mower and no cash on hand not even the spare 20 on the key ring purse you gave me!

I removed the sure grip pictures in your for sale post. Have a good day Ray :cheers:

Thanks, I had no idea how to get rid of them. Have a good one I am going also!

Hello everyone, I'm late checking in today due to technical difficulties...

they changed my modem yesterday and the new one didn't work, kept freezing up...

Tried another new one today, and it still froze up...

then he put my old one back in and I'm running now... But I don't know for how long until it locks up....

So if you don't hear from me, it's because of computer/modem/ISP problems.... Until we get them worked out...

Hello everyone, I'm late checking in today due to technical difficulties...

they changed my modem yesterday and the new one didn't work, kept freezing up...

Tried another new one today, and it still froze up...

then he put my old one back in and I'm running now... But I don't know for how long until it locks up....

So if you don't hear from me, it's because of computer/modem/ISP problems.... Until we get them worked out...

Wow that is krazy krazy :glasses7: This has been a prob for you fer a while bra #-o

Dis you see the deal Hop's gave me on this sure grip unit :color:
Fixed me up he did :D

Look Ray Sr. !! Splines matched up just fine :cheers:

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 88
That's cool Memike!

Now I have to go buy another lawn mower.... I just hit a (small) tree stump in the back and it is very hard to pull now....

I'm gonna get the same model and buy the extended warranty...

Well, I got the new mower...

Holy crap! They didn't have any more at the store, and I looked real hard, and at the back of the shelf behind it was one lawnmower in a box that fell behind the two rows of shelves...

It just happened to be the model that I wanted...

So I climbed on the shelf below it and rotated it up end over end, then laid it back onto the shelf that it fell off of, and then took it off the front of the shelf and loaded it on a cart...

Found 3 spare blades and a new quart of Briggs SAE 30 oil, and a blade sharpening kit, with a 3 year extended warranty.... (Those poor bastards, I'll have this thing broke by the end of the season...)

Some big dude helped me load it in the parking lot... (He one handed his end like it was nothing)

Now it's home, assembled, oiled, gassed, and ready to go....

I'll have to take a few pictures of it before I start...

See you guys later...

PS: The internet is still working so far....

Morning all. It is miserable outside. It is 97% humidity out there right now.and I want to put a fuel pump in my pick up today. It might take me all day. LOL

I have spent 5 hours each of the last two days, sanding out the final primer coat in the engine bay of the GTS. This morning I'm gonna hit it one more time with some 400 where the panels are easily seen , with power train installed. Talked to my body/painter guy yesterday. Says he will come over here on Mon or Tues to seal and paint it for me. I'm a novice on paint and don't want to screw it up and have to sand any more. My bodywork days are over. I have learned that I don't like it at all. In the future I will bite the bullet and PAY !!

Yep Mitch. You're a smart man to realize your limitations. You have to be a chemist nowdays to be a automotive painter.

I am not a body work fan either. Boy Mitch have you noticed that this thread draws all the moderators? Good Morning Bad Sport and TMM. Come to think of it ....This morning coffee thread has made 2 of the latest moderators! LOL

This is a comfortable place to hang out. We don't have to fix things here. LOL

-
Back