Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Double post...

I may need to wait until the kids wake up and reset the modem again..

I may have just kicked Waffle House's butt! Breakfast was awesome. I don't even feel hungover now! Another cup, a shower, a duece and it's off to the garage for something productive..

Sounds ike a good night then. I hope the moon made customers generous. .

Thanks Ben. I think it did. Very noticeable difference in people's moods Fri/Sat, before/after full moon. Everyone more relaxed.

Just woke from a 2 hr nap on the couch...Sunday is the day I recuperate and relish some quiet time. Birds/critters are active outside, makes me think another big rain is on the way. Hope everyone is feeling the mellow afterglow of the full moon and having a great day! From what y'all are posting, it seems like you are.

It's evening and I am still drinking coffee ........

I will drink it could as well ...... it's always coffee time

It's evening and I am still drinking coffee ........

I will drink it could as well ...... it's always coffee time

Not me. A Pepsi after 5pm. And I won't sleep. Hey Rani where did your avatar go. I liked that one. Was that your mom and you?

Nobody else wanted to give in to the fact that it is Monday already.

Good morning

Which one ?? I have sooo many. I did drive this one on Saturday. Hadn't had it out in 8 months.

Attachments

• IMG_20110420_191033.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 73
Na, the one with the fresh lookin bay... But I'm sure that one is a fun ride.

Havn't got next to that one yet. Waiting on offset Moog upper bushings for UCA. I already pressed urethane in them , but I changed my mind, and want better alignment choices when I assemble it. Should be here tomorrow. All the rest of the suspention and steering is ready to go as is the drive train.

Made a little progress on Cinnamon yesterday. Got the headliner and back glass in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 76
Which one ?? I have sooo many. I did drive this one on Saturday. Hadn't had it out in 8 months.

Morning.. Love early 'Vettes . Was raised around neighborhood guys: 63 Split window 375/327 fuelie, 65 mild custom, & 61 vette 283.. ( family still owns it...)

Good Morning... its the civic holiday here, so no work today, just epoxy the new garage floor then back here to stoke the bbq's... lota family coming today

I should have done it when the floor was poured but I was away at the time.

Morning KK

-
Back